(单词翻译:单击)
Chapter 8
第八章
Computer Language
计算机语言
Dialogue 1
句型1
A: How do you pay for your ISP service?
你怎么付你的ISP费用?
B:I pay for 20 hours at a time .When that is almost gone . I pay for some more.
我一次买20个小时,快用光时就再付。
A: Where do you have to go to pay?
你到哪里付款?
B:Oh, I just deposit the money in a postal account, so I can do it from any post office.
哦,我用邮政划拨,所以任何一家邮局都可以。
Dialogue 2
句型2
A: I think I need to find a new ISP.
我想我需要打一家新的网络供应商。
B: Are your download times too slow with your present provider?
是不是目前的供应商的下载速度太慢?
A:The download times are OK. but I'm spending too much money for my Internet connection.
下载时间还好,只是上网花钱太多了。
B:Maybe your ISP has some cheaper operations you could check on.
也许你的供应商有比较便宜的选择,你可以问问看。
Dialogue 3
句型3
A: How much time do you spend on-line every month?
每个月你花多少时间上线?
B: I pay for unlimited access, so I don't keep very close track of my hours ,How about you?
我买的是无限时使用,所以没有很注意时间。你呢?
A:Right now, I'm using about 12 hours every month.
目前我每个月大概用12小时。
Dialogue 4
句型4
A: I keep getting a printer error every time I try to print this picture .Do you know what the problem is?
每次要打印这张图,我的打印机就出问题,你知道问题在哪里吗?
B:The problem is with your printer, What I mean is that you're using a dot-matrix printer. It's not capable of printing complex graphics files.
问题在你的打印机。我的意思是说,你用的是点阵式打印机,无法印出复杂的图画文档。
A:So if I want to print this file, I have to get a new printer?
那么说我要印出这张图,就得换台新的打印机吗?
B: I'm afraid so.
恐怕如此。