商务英语情景对话(MP3+中英字幕) 第18期:签订合同
日期:2015-04-09 17:20

(单词翻译:单击)

Signing a Contract

签订合同

A: The contract is ready. Will you p1ease check up the particulars and see if everything is in order?

A:合同准备好了,请你看看里面是否有不妥的地方。

B: Well, everything is all right. There's only one thing I would like to point out that is timely delivery. You know our customers are in urgent need of the goods.

B:都不错,但有一个问题需要提出来,即及时交货。你知道我们的顾客正急需这批货物。

A: If you fail to deliver the goods at the time stipulated in the contract, they may turn elsewhere for substitution. In that case, we just can't stand the loss.

A:如果你们不能按照合同上所规定的时间交货,那他们便会转向别处购买,那样的话,我们将无法承受损失。

B: You are assured that the shipment will be duly delivered; we must have your L/C at least one month before the time of shipment.

B:你尽可放心,我们会按时交货的,但我们必须在船运前一个月收到你们的信用证。

A: Certainly. When I get back, I'll open an L/C for the whole quantity as soon as possible.

A:好,我回去后将尽快开出所有数量的信用证。

B: Good. Another thing , the stipulations in the relevant credit should strictly confirm to the terms stated in the contract in order to avoid subsequent amendment. H that does happen, shipment will possibly be delayed.

B:好。还有,有关信用证上的条款必须与合同上的条款完全一致,以免再修订,否则船运将有可能被耽搁。

A: All right. I'll see to it.

A:行,我会留心的。

B: Any other question?

B:还有其他的问题吗?

A: No, nothing more.

A:没了。

B: Shall we sign the contract now?

B:那么我们现在签合同吧?

A: With pleasure.

A:好的。

B: Now, please countersign it. You may keep one original and two copies for yourself.

B:请你签字。你可留一份原件、两份复印件。

A: Thank you.

A:谢谢。

B: I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion. I hope this mark the beginning of long and stable business relations between us.

B:很高兴我们洽谈圆满成功,我希望这标志着我们之间长期稳定业务关系的开始。

A: I hope so, too.

A:我也希望如此。

签订合同.jpg


分享到