(单词翻译:单击)
Feeling
触觉
What if you've got a magic sense of touch?
如果你得到一种魔术般的感觉会怎样?
Yes, we do! Isn't it great? I love being able to feel different things, everything has its own unique feel.
是的,我们已经得到了!不错吧?我很高兴可以感觉到不同的东西,每种东西都有其独特的感受 。
For example, the feel of a soft, furry puppy, or a rabbit;
例如,感受一只柔软的、毛茸茸的小狗,或是一只兔子 。
the rough feel of sandpaper, or a chin that needs to be shaved;
感觉粗糙的砂纸、或需要刮净的下颚;
the smooth feel of a baby skin;
婴儿皮肤的光滑感觉;
the prickly feel of a cactus; the sticky feel of tape or glue;
多刺仙人掌的感觉,磁带或胶水黏黏的感觉;
the slippery feel of an eel.
鳗鱼滑滑的感觉 。
Because we are able to feel different things, we are able to understand our environment better, knowing when something is too hot, or too cold:
因为我们能感受到不同的事物,我们能够更好的理解我们的环境,知道什么是太热或太冷 。
our skin and nerves let us know.
我们的皮肤和神经让我们知道这些 。
Are you ticklish under your arms or on the bottom of your feet?
你的胳膊或脚底怕痒吗?
Feeling is fun! Wouldn't it be strange if we couldn't feel anything?
触觉太有意思了!如果我们不能感觉到是不是将会很奇怪呢?
Talk about it:
谈论下面的话题:
Do you have a good sense of touch?
你的触觉很敏锐吗?
Are you sensitive to things you touch?
你对摸到的东西敏感吗?
Are you ticklish? Where?
你会怕痒吗?在哪里?
Do you have a favorite texture you like to touch?
你有最喜欢触摸的质地吗?
What are some things that you do not like to touch?
什么东西是你不喜欢碰的?
The sense of touch can be powerful; can you give an example where this is true?
接触的感觉可以很强大;你能举个例子证明这是真的吗?
Can you determine what the object is only by touching it?
你只通过触摸能判定物体是什么吗?