(单词翻译:单击)
Unit 24 催运货物并告知货物迟到结果
Part one
691.It is now over two months since we sent in the order for Tape Recorders, yet we are still
awaiting delivery. You should know that the delivery date is very important to us.
你知道我们发订单中的打字机已经两个多月了,我们仍在等货送达,抵达日期对我们而言十
分重要
692.Please take the matter up at once and see to it that the goods are delivered without
further delay.
请立即处理此事,要知道货物送达不得延误
693.Please get the goods dispatched with the least possible delay.
请发货,尽量避免延误
694.I wonder if you could check the order I placed with you last month. It hasn’t arrived yet.
我想知道你是否检查上月发给你的订单,它仍没未到
695.Please do your utmost to hasten shipment.
请尽最大努力发货
696.We are much in need of the goods. Please expedite shipment as soon as possible.
我们急需该货,请尽可能安排发货
697.We wish to call your attention that up to the present moment no news has come from you
about the shipment. Our users are in urgent need of the machines and are pressing us for an
early delivery.
我们希望你能注意到直到目前还未收到你发货的任何消息,我们消费者急需该机器并为我们
早点发货
698.As our customers are in urgent need of the contracted machines, we hope you can assure
us of an early shipment.
由于我们的顾客急需合同中的机器,我们希望你方能确保早日发货
699.I want to know why our alloy inserts haven’t arrived yet. Our customers are in urgent
need of them?
我想知道为何我们的合金镶块还未送达,我们的顾客急需它们
700.We hope that there will be no delay in shipment any longer.
我们希望发货不再延误
701.This order is so urgently required that we must ask you to make the earliest possible
shipment.
该单如此急需,我们必须要求你方尽早发货
702.We shall appreciate it very much if you will effect shipment as soon as possible, thus
enabling the goods to arrive here in time to catch the brisk demand.
若早日发货,将不胜感激,这样货物可以及时抵达来迎合活跃的需求
703.We hope you will send the air-conditioners as soon as possible, for the hot season is
rapidly approaching.
我们希望你能尽早将空调发出,因为炎热的季节马上逼近
704.The goods we ordered are seasonal goods. So it will be better to ship them all at once.
我们所订的货物为季节性产品,故尽早发货为佳
705.In order to be in time for the season, early shipment is of utmost importance to us.
为了季节的及时,而我们而言,早点发货尤为重要
Part Two
706.We might refuse the shipment if it doesn’t arrive on time.
若货未及时到达,我们可能拒绝发货
707.We must insist on delivery within the time contracted and reserve the right to reject the
goods if we fail to receive the goods before this week.
我们必须坚持根据合同时间发货并保留拒收货物,如果本周不能收到货物
708.We regret to say that unless you are able to give us an assurance of delivery within the
next two weeks, we shall be obliged to cancel the order.
我们遗憾的说除非你们保证在接下来的两周内发货,否则我们将被迫终止订单
709.If shipment is too late, we’ll be forced to withdraw the contract.
如果发货太迟,我们将被迫撤销合同
710.If you still delay delivery , I’ll have to cancel the order.
若你们仍延迟发货,我们不得不取消订单
711.If you can’t effect delivery within the stipulated time, we will have to lodge a claim
against you for the loss and reserve the right to cancel the contract.
若你们不能在规定的时间内发货,我们不得不要求你们赔偿并保留撤销合同的权利
712.If you fail to deliver the goods according to the agreed time, you should indemnify us for
all losses and corresponding expenses.
若你们不能根据协议时间发货,你方应该赔偿我们的损失及相关的费用
713.If there is still no information from you about the expedition of shipment by the end of
this month, we’ll be forced to cancel the contract and reserve the right to lodge a claim
against you for the loss.
若本月末仍未获悉贵方发货的消息,我们将被迫撤消合同并保留追究贵方给我方造成的损失
714.We wish to point out that if you fail to effect shipment within the time specified, we shall
not be able to fulfill the contract with our client.
我们要说的是若你们不能在规定的时间内发货,我们将无法与我方客人履行合同
715.We would like to emphasize that any delay in shipping our booked order will undoubtedly
involve us in no small difficulty.
我们要强调的是我们的订单的任何延误将毫无疑问地涉及到我们不小的困难
716.Your failure to deliver the goods within the stipulated time has greatly inconvenienced
us.
你方未在规定的时间内发货给我们造成极大的麻烦
717.Any delay in shipment would be detrimental to our future business.
任何发货延迟将危害我们未来的业务
718.We trust you will see to it that the order is shipped within the stipulated time, as any
delay would cause us no little financial loss.
我们相信你方明白那个订单在规定时间内发货,因为任何延误会导致我们损失惨重
719.As you know, June is the right season for the goods, so if they arrive later than June, we
will miss the selling season.
你知道,六月是该货的旺季,若迟于六月到达,我们将错失销售季节
720.Should you delay the shipment any longer, the fireworks might become useless to us.
一旦你延迟发货,烟花可能对我们毫无用处。