(单词翻译:单击)
Unit three 业务范围介绍
Part I
61) We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a sate-owned corporation dealing exclusively in
light industrial goods.
很高兴向你介绍我司为一家专业生产灯具的国有企业。
62) We are introducing ourselves as one of the leading exporters of the same line of business
我司是一家同行业的领导性的出口企业
63) We have the pleasure of introducing ourselves to you as a state corporation specializing
in the export of canned goods.
很高兴向你介绍我司为一家专业出口罐装货物的国有企业
64) We introduce ourselves as dealers in bicycles and spare parts. We have been in this line
for over two decades.
我司为自行车及其配件的经销商,从事该行业20余年
65) Our corporation is specialized in handling the export business of textiles
我司致力于从事纺织品出口生意
66) The main products our corporation deals in are electrical appliances.
我司从事的主要产品是电子产品
67) Our company is mainly engaged in agricultural products.
我司主要致力于家业产品业务
68) We specialize in the export of table-cloths.
我们主要从事台布出口业务
69) Our company mainly deals with the export business of silk goods.
我司主要从事丝织品出口业务
70) Our specialization is the exportation of Chinese silk garments
我司专门从事中国丝绸衣服出口
71) We are engaged in the import and export of machinery.
我们从事机械进出口业务
72) We are now doing a large import business in fruits from Southeast Asia.
我们现从事东南亚水果进口生意
73) We specialize in handling clocks and watches of all sorts.
我们主要从事各类钟表及手表生意
74) We also take on a variety of silk piece goods
我们也做各类丝织品生意
75) Our activities cover a wide range of commodities, such as ties, belts and shirts.
我们的业务范围为日用品,比如领带,腰带和衬衫
Part two
76) We are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive prices
and for good delivery
我们在供应最高级罐装鱼方面具有竞争性的价格和及时的交货期的优势
77) We are in a position to accept orders against customers samples specifying design,
specifications and packaging requirements.
我们可以接受顾客对于样品个性设计、规格及包装要求的订单
78) We are now exporting straw and willow products, embroideries, porcelain wares, jade
carvings, antiques, Chinese paintings, silk flowers and various kinds of toys and gifts.
我们出口稻草类和柳制品、刺绣品、瓷陶器、翡翠饰品、古董、中国油画、丝花和各种玩具
和礼品
79) Our corporation is a major producer of technically advanced machinery and chemicals for
industry and agriculture.
我司是一家从事工农业方面的先进技术的机械和化学制品的厂家
80) Electronic products fall within the scope of our business activities
电子产品在我司业务范围内
81) We also do export business of hand made woven articles.
我们也出口手工丝制业务
82) We have been engaged in the glass business with many Asian countries for many years
我们已经和许多亚洲国家从事多年的玻璃生意
83) Our company is mainly in the line of exporting Chinese art objects to European markets.
我司主要是将中国产品销往欧洲市场
84) We also do import and export business in chemicals and agricultural products
我们也从事化工和农业产品的进出口业务
85) We have been importing and exporting all kinds of metals and minerals for 30 years and
have many customers and friends in over 80 countries and regions
我们有30多年的金属和矿石进出口历史,已有80余个国家的客户和朋友
86) Our corporation is a group enterprise integrating scientific research, business, production
and service.
我司是一家集科研、贸易、生产和服务为一体的集团性公司
87) As a joint venture, our corporation has won a prominent position in the fields of home
electronics, computers and telecommunications in China
作为一家合资企业,我们在中国家电、计算机和电讯领域获得卓越的地位
88) We are prepared to accept orders for goods with customers’ own trade marks or brand
names
我们正准备接受来自客户自有商标和品牌商品的订单
89) We have been handling leather shoes and gloves for more than 20 years
我们已经从事皮鞋和手套20余年
90) We have been engaged for two decades in the manufacture of such equipment.
我们已从事设备制造20余年