海外版剑桥雅思10真题听力 第11期:Test3(section3-3)
日期:2015-11-18 11:28

(单词翻译:单击)

As you listen to the first part of the conversation, answer questions 21-23.
请听第一部分对话,回答问题21-23

We'd better start planning our research project because we don't have much time left before it's due.
我们最好开始规划一下我们的研究项目,离截止日期没多少时间了。
I know, only 3 more weeks.
我知道,只剩三个星期了。
Is that all? I thought we had more time than that. Well, let's get to work then.
全部时间只剩三个星期了?我以为我们剩下的时间还多一些呢。好吧,那我们还是开始吧。
Okay. So we agree we're going to interview the shoppers about their spending habits.
好的。我们商量好了要采访消费者他们的消费习惯。
Do we decide to conduct our interviews at the department store?
那我们决定了要去百货公司做采访吗?
We haven't decided anything definitely yet. But I think the shopping mall would be a better place.
确切地来说,我们还没决定呢。不过我觉得去购物中心会更好一些。
We get more variety of shoppers there.
在那里能找到更多不同类型的消费者。
Yes, that's a good point. So let's do that. How many interviews did the professor say we have to accomplish?
对,说的不错,那我们就这么决定吧。教授说让我们采访多少个人来着?
She said at least 30. That sounds like a lot, doesn't it?
她说至少要采访30个人,听起来好多啊,对吧?
Yes, but if we divided it up between the two of us, that's just 15 each.
是有点多,不过如果我们两个人平分的话,也就每人采访15个人。
That's not so bad.
那还可以。
Now listen and answer questions 24-30.
请听并回答问题24-30

Okay. So I guess we better start designing our questionnaire.
所以我想我们现在最好开始设计调查问卷。
Well, we have to do some reading first, don't we? Didn't we say we are going to compare our results to the results of government study?
嗯......我们得先看点资料吧?之前不是说要把我们的研究结果和政府的做个对比吗?
Right. The government studied about how the economic crisis exchanged people's spending habits? We want to see if we get the similar results.
对,政府研究过经济危机是如何改变人们的消费习惯的,我们想看看自己会不会得出相似的结论。
Yes, so we better read that first and then design our questionnaire. Then I guess we'll be ready to go on individual shoppers.
是的,那我们最好还是先看看政府的研究报告,再设计我们的调查问卷吧。然后就可以出去采访消费者了。
No, don't you remember? The professor said she had to approve our questionnaire first before we actually conducted the interviews.
不是,你忘记了吗?教授说要先把问卷给她看看,她同意之后我们才能实际进行采访。
Oh, right. So we'll get her approval and then conduct the interviews. I think this Saturday would be the best day for the interviews because everyone's at shopping then.
哦,对。那我们就先征得她的同意,然后再去采访。我觉得这个星期六最适合采访了,因为那天大家都会出门购物。
Right. We'll do that on the Saturday then.
没错,那我们就星期六去采访吧。
And let's also plan to get together the next date and analyse results.
还有,第二天我们也一起出来分析调查结果吧。
It's best to do that while everything's fresh in our minds. Don't you think?
趁着我们对所有信息都还熟悉,赶紧把这个步骤完成最好了,你不觉得吗?
Sure. That sounds like a good idea. Okay, so then we are going to have to present our results to the class.
当然啦,听起来是个好主意。接下来我们就要向全班展示我们的调查结果了。
Do you have any ideas for that? It's an important part of our grades, so I think we should plan it well.
你在这方面有没有什么想法?这一项在我们的成绩里占很大比重,所以我觉得我们应该好好准备一下。
Well, I think the obvious thing is to prepare some charts showing our results and how that compared with thegovernment study.
我觉得最显而易见的事情就是准备一些图表展示我们的结果,以及和政府研究的对比。
That will help make the information a lot clearer to the class.
这样就能更加清晰明了地向大家展示我们的信息了。
Right. Okay, so we'll draw some charts of the results.
对,那我们就画一些图表展示结果。
And then let's see. All that would be left to do is give the class presentation. Do you think we could be ready on time?
然后我再看看......剩下的只有做课堂演讲了,你觉得我们能按时准备好吗?
I sure hope so. Let's get started now.
我当然希望如此了。我们现在就开始吧。
That is the end of section 3, you now have half an minute to check your answer.
以上是第三部分的全部内容,现在你有30秒的时间检查答案。

分享到
重点单词
  • obviousadj. 明显的,显然的
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • varietyn. 多样,种类,杂耍
  • questionnairen. 调查表
  • presentationn. 陈述,介绍,赠与 n. [美]讲课,报告
  • interviewn. 接见,会见,面试,面谈 vt. 接见,采访,对 .
  • accomplishvt. 完成
  • approvaln. 批准,认可,同意,赞同
  • approvev. 批准,赞成,同意,称许
  • conductn. 行为,举动,品行 v. 引导,指挥,管理 vt.