位置:首页 > 宣传和推荐 > 其它 > 每日一诗 > 正文
每日一诗(2.15):白朗宁夫人抒情十四行诗集第二十八首
日期:2009-02-15 09:56

(单词翻译:单击)

我的信!一堆堆死沉沉的纸,苍白又无声,
My letters! all dead paper, ... mute and white!
可是它们又象具有生命、颤动在
And yet they seem alive and quivering
我拿不稳的手内--是那发抖的手
Against my tremulous hands while loose the string
解开丝带,让它们今晚散满在
And let them drop down on my knee to-night.
我膝上。这封说:他多盼望有个机会,
This said, ... he wished to have me in his sight
能作为朋友,见一见我。这一封又订了
Once, as a friend: this fixed a day in spring
春天里一个日子,来见我,跟我
To come and touch my hand ... a simple thing,
握握手--平常的事,我可哭了!
Yet I wept for it! -- this, ... the paper's light ...
这封说(不多几个字):“亲,我爱你!”
Said, _Dear I love thee_; and I sank and quailed
而我却惶恐得象上帝的未来在轰击
As if God's future thundered on my past.
我的过去。这封说:“我属于你!”那墨迹,
This said, _I am thine_ -- and so its ink has paled
紧贴在我悸跳的心头,久了,褪了色。
With lying at my heart that beat too fast.
而这封。。。爱啊,你的言词有什么神妙,
And this ... O Love, thy words have ill availed
假如这里吐露的,我敢把它再说!
If, what this said, I dared repeat at last!

分享到
重点单词
  • beatv. 打败,战胜,打,敲打,跳动 n. 敲打,拍子,心跳
  • stringn. 线,一串,字串 vt. 串起,成串,收紧,悬挂;系
  • muten. 哑子,默音字母,弱音器 adj. 哑的,无声的,沉