(单词翻译:单击)
Conversation Two
对话二
Hello, good afternoon.
你好,下午好。
I have an inquiry to make.
我要咨询一个问题,
It's about the vegetarian food festival you are holding on the 19th of August at the Newcastle City Hall.
是关于你们将于8月19日在纽卡斯尔市政厅举办的素食节。
Yes, of course. My name's Philip How can I help you?
是的,当然。我叫菲利普。有什么可以帮您?
It says on your website that you are still looking for vendors, and I grow organic vegetables on my farm, as well as doing my own home baking.
你们的网站上说你们仍在寻找供应商,我在自己的农场里种植有机蔬菜,同时还自己在家烘焙。
Would I be able to sell both the vegetables and items baked from them at the festival?
我可以在素食节.上销售蔬菜和用蔬菜烘焙的食品吗?
That's exactly the type of thing we are looking for.
这正是我们正在寻找的类型。
We're getting close to the deadline, however.
不过,我们的截止日期快到了。
Do you prefer to fill out an application on the web, or to print it out and fill it in by hand and then post it back to us?
您更喜欢在网上填写申请表,还是打印出来手写,然后邮寄给我们?
Remember that you will have to have all your certificates to hand when you are filling out the forms, as the standards are high and they'll be carefully checked before anyone will be able to sell their produce at the event.
请记住,在填写表格时,您必须准备好所有证书,因为我们的标准很高。在活动开始前,我们会仔细检查任何人的证书,这样他们才能在活动中出售产品。
I should be fine with doing it on your website, and I already have all my certificates, as we run a small farm shop too.
我在你们的网站上填写就可以了,而且我已经有了所有证书,因为我们还经营着一家小农场商店。
But can you give me your details anyway?
不过,您能把您的详细信息告诉我吗?
Sure. Please address it to the Organic Organization, Vendor Applications, 112 Queens Road, Newcastle, Northumbria.
当然可以,请寄到诺森布里亚纽卡斯尔皇后大道112号的有机组织供应商申请处。
The postcode is NU 29 3LJ.
邮编是NU 29 3LJ。
Remember that the closing date is next Tuesday, the 28th of June.
请记住,截止日期是下周二,6月28日。
That's absolutely wonderful.
这真是太好了。
Thank you so much for your help. Goodbye.
非常感谢您的帮助。再见。
Questions 12 to 15 are based on the conversation you have just heard.
请根据刚刚听到的对话回答问题12至问题15。
Question 12.Why does the woman call the man?
女士为什么给男士打电话?
Question 13. What is the man still looking for?
男士仍在寻找什么?
Question 14. What does the man say they are getting close to?
男士说他们正在接近什么?
Question 15. What does the man finally ask the woman to remember?
男士最后让女士记住什么?
