商务英语基础对话详细解析十一:自我介绍
日期:2011-02-21 09:00

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

查看视频

CLIVE HARRIS: And this is our Sales and Marketing Department.
克莱夫.哈里斯:这是我们的销售和市场营销部。

I don' t think you have met Kate Mckenna.
你还没见过凯特.麦凯纳吧?

She is Head of Sales.
她是我们的销售主管。

KATE MCKENNA: How do you do?
凯特.麦凯纳:你好!

MR. SAKAI: Kazo Sakai, let me give you my card.
酒井先生:加须.酒井,这是我的卡片。

KATE MCKENNA: Thank you.
凯特.麦凯纳:谢谢。

CLIVE HARRIS: And this is Don Bradley.
克莱夫.哈里斯:这位是堂.布拉德利。

DON BRADLEY: Hello, Mr. Sakai. We have spoken on the phone.
堂.布拉德利:你好, 酒井先生。我们在电话上交谈过。

MR. SAKAI: Hello, Mr. Bradley. You are American.
酒井先生:你好, 布拉德利先生。你是美国人。

And what part of America are you from?
美国哪个部分?

DON BRADLEY: Los Angeles. But I have lived in the UK for five years. I like... /Ah. I have visited ?
堂.布拉德利:洛杉矶。不过我在英国已经住来年了。我喜欢……/啊。我参观过 ……

MR. SAKAI: I' m sorry.
酒井先生:对不起。

DON BRADLEY: No, please,after you.
堂.布拉德利:不,你先请。

MR. SAKAI: I have been to Los Angeles two or three times.
酒井先生:我曾经去过洛杉矶两、三次。

It' s an interesting city.
是个有趣的城市。

Well, I hope we have a chance to talk again.
希望有机会我们再聊。

CLIVE HARRIS: Yes, you' ll be seeing Don at the presentation this afternoon.
克莱夫.哈里斯: 好,你会在今天下午的演示上见到堂。

MR. SAKAI: I look forward to that.
酒井先生:好期望啊。

PHIL WATSON: Edward?
菲尔.沃森:爱德华

EDWARD GREEN: Yes.
爱德华.格林:是的。

PHIL WATSON: Hi, Edward.
菲尔.沃森:你好, 爱德华。

EDWARD GREEN: Hello.
爱德华.格林: 你好。

PHIL WATSON: Phil Watson. Good to meet you.
菲尔.沃森:菲尔.沃森。遇见你很高兴。

Have you been waiting long?
等了很久了吗?

EDWARD GREEN: Not really.
爱德华.格林:不久。

PHIL WATSON: Sorry, I was delayed.
菲尔.沃森:对不起,我被耽误了。

Shall we get straight down to business?
我们就开门见山开始谈生意?

EDWARD GREEN: Why not?
爱德华.格林:好啊。

PHIL WATSON: Follow me.
菲尔.沃森:跟我来。

CLIVE HARRIS: Derek, let me introduce you to Mr. Sakai from Detmore Systems.
克莱夫.哈里斯:德里克,我来给你介绍Detmore系统公司的酒井先生。

Mr. Sakai, can I present Derek Jones?
酒井先生,我来介绍德里克·琼斯可以吗?

Derek is our Development Manager.
德里克是我们研发部经理。

DEREK JONES: It' s very nice to meet you, Mr. Sakai.
德里克.琼斯:很高兴见到你, 酒井先生。

MR. SAKAI: Hello, Mr. Jones. I' m sorry to interrupt your work.
酒井先生:你好, 琼斯先生。 对不起打断了你的工作。

DEREK JONES: Not at all! I like meeting visitors.
德里克.琼斯:没有--我喜欢会见访客。

You' re very welcome. Please make yourself at home.
很欢迎你来。请随意。

重点讲解

1.Kazo Sakai, let me give you my card.

自我介绍的同时向别人递上名片。这里有没有注意到,中国人递名片和接名片时要用双手,这样表示对别人的尊重。但是英语文化中就没有这种习惯。

2.But I have lived in the UK for five years. I like... /Ah. I have visited ?

有时外国人见面也喜欢问对方来自哪个国家,就像中国人有时会问你老家是哪里一样。

3.I' m sorry. /No, please,after you.

在谈话中经常会出现两个人同时开口说话的情况。After you,就是让别人先说,表示礼貌和对别人的尊重。就好像进门的时候一样,请别人先请也用After you。

4.Yes, you' ll be seeing Don at the presentation this afternoon.

这里是将来进行时。

5.Mr. Sakai, can I present Derek Jones?

向别人做介绍,也可以说:Can I introduce Derek Jones to you?

6.It' s very nice to meet you, Mr. Sakai.

这又是初次见到别人所要说的话。

7.Not at all!I like meeting visitors.

一方面对别人的道歉表示没关系,另一方面表示出好客。

8.Please make yourself at home.

在别人做客时经常要用到这句话,一定要记住哦。

分享到
重点单词
  • presentationn. 陈述,介绍,赠与 n. [美]讲课,报告
  • interruptv. 打断,打扰,中止,中断 n. [计算机]中断