商务英语基础对话详细解析十二:参观车间
日期:2011-02-22 08:08

(单词翻译:单击)

查看视频

查看上期

MR. SAKAI: So this is the development workshop?
酒井先生:这里就是研发车间吗?

DEREK JONES: Most of our products start here and this is our latest product, Big Boss.
德里克.琼斯:我们大部分产品从这里开始研发,这是最新产品, "大老板"。

MR. SAKAI: Ah, yes.
酒井先生:啊,是啊。

CLIVE HARRIS: Yes, we think Big Boss will be very successful.
克莱夫.哈里斯:我们认为"大老板"这款产品将会很成功的。

MR. SAKAI: And what does he do?
酒井先生:他可以做什么?

CLIVE HARRIS: Say hello.
克莱夫.哈里斯:说你好。

BIG BOSS: (IN JAPANESE) Hello, Mr. Sakai. Welcome to Bibury Systems.
大老板:(日语) 你好, 酒井先生。欢迎光临Bibury系统公司。

MR. SAKAI: Ah, he speaks Japanese.
酒井先生:啊,他说的是日语。

DEREK JONES: He also listens.
德里克.琼斯:他还会听呢!

And by changing the chip he understands and speaks any language.
通过更换晶片,它可以说任何一种语言。

BIG BOSS: How are you fixed for lunch?
大老板:你午餐是怎么安排的?

MR. SAKAI: Thank you, but I have another engagement.
酒井先生:谢谢, 但是我有约了。

BIG BOSS: Okay, another time, maybe.
大老板:好的,或者下次吧。

PHIL WATSON: So, you say you want stronger colours. What about this?
菲尔.沃森:你说想要更深的颜色。这个怎么样?

EDWARD GREEN; I' m not sure about this one, are you?
爱德华.格林:这种颜色,我不确定,你呢?

PHIL.WATSON: No.
菲尔.沃森:不。

EDWARD GREEN: Could we have these two colours?
爱德华.格林:我们可以要这两种颜色吗?

PHIL WATSON: Yes, but those two colours together?
菲尔.沃森:可以,但是两种颜色一起吗?

EDWARD GREEN: Ah right.
爱德华.格林:啊,对啊。

CLIVE HARRIS: So, what kind of food do you like?
克莱夫.哈里斯:那,你喜欢什么菜?

Italian? Or there is a very good French restaurant close to the office.
意大利菜?或者办公室很近就有一家法国餐馆。

MR. SAKAI: Whatever you recommend.
酒井先生:随便吧。

I like eating all kinds of food.
我对所有的菜都喜欢。

CLIVE HARRIS: Then let' s go to the French restaurant.
克莱夫.哈里斯:那我们就去法国餐馆。

Geraldine, please confirm lunch for two at Rene' s and cancel the other reservations.
杰拉尔丁, 确认一下在雷内餐馆两个人的午餐,其他地方的预订取消。

GERALDINE: Okay, Mr. Harris.
杰拉尔丁:好的, 哈里斯先生。

Hello. I' m calling from Bibury Systems.
你好。我是Bibury系统公司的。

I' d like to confirm our reservation for two people at 12.30 please.
我想确认一下12:30的两个人的订餐。

The name is Harris.
名字是哈里斯。

Thanks a lot. Goodbye.
多谢。再见。

CLIVE HARRIS: By the way, are you free this evening?
克莱夫.哈里斯:顺便问一下,你晚上有空吗?

MR. SAKAI: Yes, I am.
酒井先生:是的,有。

CLIVE HARRIS: My wife and I are going to the theatre this evening.
克莱夫.哈里斯:我和太太今晚要去影院看电影。

Would you like to join us?
想不想和我们一起去?

MR. SAKAI: That' s very kind, but no thank you.
酒井先生:非常感谢, 但我还是不去了。

I love going to the theatre, but travelling makes me very tired.
我是喜欢看电影,但旅途颠簸的我太累了。

Tonight I must sleep.
今晚我一定要好好睡一觉。

CLIVE HARRIS: Geraldine, we' ll be back for 1.45.
克莱夫.哈里斯:杰拉尔丁, 我们1:45回来。

MR. SAKAI: I must tell you Clive, Big Boss made me smile.
酒井先生:克莱夫, 我一定要告诉你,大老板 使我眉开眼笑。

分享到
重点单词
  • engagementn. 婚约,订婚,约会,约定,交战,雇用,(机器零件等)
  • reservationn. 预定,保留意见
  • recommendvt. 建议,推荐,劝告 vt. 使成为可取,使受欢迎