喜剧科幻美剧《第五大道 第二季》预告片
日期:2022-11-25 09:22

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

You have to tell the people that it's gonna be eight years 'til we're back to Earth.
你得告诉大家,我们还要8年的时间才能返回地球。
If I tell the passengers that we are stuck up here and the food is running out, I'm going to become the next all you can eat buffet.
如果我告诉乘客我们被困在这里,食物快吃完了,我就会成为下一个你们可以吃的自助餐。
Warning. Warning.
警告。警告。
Hello, Avenue 5. This is Mission Control. Is everything okay?
你好,第五大道。这里是任务控制中心。是否一切正常?
Yeah. Everything's fine.
是的。一切正常。
How can so much light feel so dark?
为何如此明亮,却还是感觉如此黑暗?
I agree.
我同意。
It's my TV show. Why does he agree with everything that's said to him?
这是我的电视节目。为什么他同意别人对他说的每件事?
You hate agreeing. Exactly!
你讨厌同意。完全正确!
Your sister died in space.
你姐姐死在太空了。
I can't look up at the sky because it just reminds me of her, so I can only look forward or down now.
我不能抬头看天空,因为这只会让我想起她,所以我现在只能向前或向下看。

QQ截图20221125091012.png

It's me. Welcome back, Iris. Restoring smart seat to your default settings.
是我。欢迎回来,爱瑞丝。恢复智能座椅到默认设置。
Are you calling me from the toilet? When I do that, I'm a goddamn animal.
你是在厕所给我打电话吗?当我这么做的时候,我就是个畜生。
Sorry. We're heading into the sun. The big, yellow cancer factory made out of lava. That one.
对不起。我们要飞向太阳了。那就是一个由熔岩组成的巨大黄色癌症工厂。
Burn or starve?
是被烧死还是活活饿死?
Well, it's nice to have options.
能有选择真是件好事。
You know, I think I preferred it when it was chicken or fish.
我想我更喜欢在吃鸡或鱼上做选择。
The twilight of the moron tyrant is upon us!
白痴暴君的黄昏即将来临!
I'm just a happy bride.
我只是个快乐的新娘。
I say... we sit here and wait for death.
要我说...我们就坐在这里等死吧。
Pray for death. Some combination of sitting and death.
祈求死亡。坐着和死亡的结合。
Sorry, I'm just internalizing a lot of panic and fear right now. Yeah...
抱歉,我只是在消化我现在的恐慌和恐惧。是的...
But now I've done that, and I'm back in the room. Okay, good.
但现在我搞定了,我回来了。好的,很好。

分享到