超自然惊悚美剧《致命钥匙》预告片
日期:2020-04-11 15:51

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Hey, check it out. We're here.
嗨,你们看。我们到了。
Welcome to Keyhouse.
欢迎来到钥匙屋。
I could never get your father to talk about his life here.
你爸爸从来没有谈论过他在这里的生活。
My kids need a home.
我的孩子们需要一个家。
Does it have to be this home?
一定要是这个家吗?
Hello? Are you my echo? Yes.
有人吗?你是我的回声吗?没错。
Keyhouse is filled with amazing keys.
钥匙屋里面是各种各样神奇的钥匙。
Listen for them. They whisper.
仔细听。听它们的低语。
You hear that?
你听到了吗?
Bode? Holy crap.
博迪?我的天啊。
How is any of this possible?
这怎么可能呢?

超自然惊悚美剧《致命钥匙》预告片

This isn't a game. We don't know what these keys unlock.
这可不是游戏。我们不知道这些钥匙打开的是什么。
You woke me up. You have no idea what's coming.
你们把我唤醒了。接下来会发生什么,你们肯定想不到。
There is a crazy evil thing who wants these keys.
有一股疯狂邪恶的力量想要这些钥匙。
Bode!
博迪!
These aren't toys. They're weapons.
这些不是玩具。它们是武器。
These keys... they're our legacy.
这些钥匙是我们的遗产。
They're something that connects us with Dad.
它们是可以把我们和爸爸联系在一起的东西。
The past is always with us.
过去一直与我们同在。
You can try and run away... but it's always there.
你可以试图逃避,但它会一直存在。
Whatever you think you understand about those keys... you don't.
不管你觉得你对这些钥匙有多少了解,你都错了。

分享到