马丁·弗瑞曼爆笑爱情电影《欢乐颂》预告片
日期:2019-08-29 16:43

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Love, joy.
爱情,欢乐。
You alright, buddy? Yeah.
你还好吗,伙计?没事儿。
Hang in there.
忍耐一下。
I do.
我愿意。
I have cataplexy which mean that I can pass out any time I feel strong emotions. Yes.
我患有猝倒,这意味着我会在任何情绪激动的时候昏倒。是的。
In my case, it's mainly.. It's mainly joy.
我这个病例,主要是...主要是因为欢乐而昏倒。
Don't you wanna fall in love?
你不想谈恋爱吗?
I need to be careful. I need someone I can picture in sweatpants.
我要谨慎一些。我需要一个我想象中穿着运动裤的人。
Friday I have yarn-making class. We're about to take on alpaca.
周五我上织毛线的课。我们要讲羊驼毛了。
Did I get you too worked up about the yarn? Um, nope.
织毛线的事情,我是不是让你激动了?额,没有。
I'm Francesca, by the way. Why do I keep attracting? And I have no future with.
顺便说一下,我叫弗朗西斯卡。为什么我一直这么吸引人?我和他没有未来。
It was the other way around.
恰恰相反。
Some sort of pheromone in the hair gel?
发胶里有某种信息素?
So, wanna come up for a drink?
那,要不要上来喝一杯?
I don't wanna do this. I can't do it.
我不想做这件事。我也做不到。

马丁·弗瑞曼爆笑爱情电影《欢乐颂》预告片

If you're looking for a boyfriend, meet my brother. Wait, what?
如果你在找一个男友,那就认识一下我的兄弟。等一下,什么情况?
You goin' out with Francesca?
你和弗朗西斯卡出去了?
She's a big laugher. I don't think I'm that funny, but..
她是个爱笑的人。我不认为自己很有趣,但是...
You're funny. I like your De Niro.
你很有趣。我喜欢你模仿德尼罗。
I made him an offer he couldn't refuse. That's Brando.
我给了他一个他无法拒绝的提议。这是白兰度。
It's eventually him, right?
最后变成他了,是吗?
The world showed no compassion.
这个世界没有表现出同情。
What kind of life have you known?
你过的是什么样的生活啊?
Did they rehearse this?
他们排练过吗?
You seemed so happy just yuckin' it up with Francesca.
你和弗朗西丝卡大笑的时候似乎很开心。
She's everything I've ever avoided.
她是我一直回避的对象。
I'm drawn to her like a moth.
我被她吸引住了。
That I'm cut out for this, you know.
你知道,我天生就是干这个的料。
Don't just throw her away so that we never see her again. We? You.
别就这么甩了她,这样我们就再也见不到她了。我们吗?你。
Being in a relationship is about being happy! I can't do that!
恋爱就是要快乐!我做不到!
There's something really wrong with you. Yeah. Not that. You.
你真的有点不对劲。是的。不是的。是你。
You gotta stick your neck out sometime. Life will pass you right by.
有时候你就是要勇敢一点的。生命会与你擦肩而过的。
You can't keep yourself from loving someone just because you're afraid you're gonna lose them.
你不能因为害怕失去某人就不去爱上他。
This is incredibly depressing. Yes.
这令人非常沮丧。是的。
Read something funny. Yeah, funny.
读一些有趣的东西吧。是啊,有趣的。
This one is called "Where Did My Sweet Grandma Go?" Okay.
这个叫做“我亲爱的奶奶去哪里了?”好吧。

分享到