冒险动画电影《智能大反攻》预告片
日期:2020-09-05 16:49

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Katie used to be my little buddy.
凯蒂以前是我的小跟班儿。
We'd go on nature hikes and skip rocks.
我们会去大自然远足,跳跃岩石。
Are you excited for camp?
你对露营感到兴奋吗?
Don't make me go.
别逼我去。
We used to be so connected.
我们曾经关系很亲密。
Hey, dad, smile.
嘿,老爸,笑一个。
You know, you can experience things a lot better without that camera.
没有那个相机的话,你能体验到许多更有意义的事情。
Dad, this is how I experience things.
老爸,这就是我体验事物的方式。
I don't think...
我可不这么认为...
Yes, tomorrow, I'm finally leaving for college. But in the meantime, I made you guys this goodbye video.
耶,明天我终于要去上大学了。但与此同时,我给你们大家做了这个告别视频。
You know what? This is our last night together. How about we make ten seconds of family eye contact.
你们知道吗?这是我们在一起的最后一晚。不如我们花十秒钟和家人进行眼神的交流。
Starting... Put your phone down! Now!
开始...把你的手机放下!赶紧!
No, you're allowed to blink. It's just eye contact.
不,你可以眨眼的。只是眼神的交流。
Finally! No screens at the table. Lin, why are you kicking me? I don't understand.
结束了!在饭桌上不要有屏幕。林,你为什么要踢我?我不明白你的意思。
I'm just going to... No. Look, I'll watch it.
我只是要...不。我要看一下。
Dad, it's too late!
爸爸,太迟了!
No, I want to watch it!
不,我要看!
Dad, this is exactly why I'm excited to leave tomorrow. Katie!
爸爸,这就是为什么我对明天的离开感到开心。凯蒂!
I know you can fix this.
我相信你能处理好的。

冒险动画电影《智能大反攻》预告片

Why do you need all that to take me to the airport?
送我去机场为什么要带这么多东西?
I cancelled your plane ticket to college! We are going to drive you to school on a cross-country road trip as a family.
我取消了你去大学的机票!我们全家开车去学校,进行一次越野自驾游。
Behold... Aahh!
看呀...啊!
And now I present, "Tricking Rick Mitchell Into Kissing the Dog."
现在我要给大家展示的是:“哄骗里克·米切尔去亲吻那条狗。”
Dang it, Katie!
别闹了,凯蒂!
Hey, dad, can you check the trunk?
嘿,老爸,你能检查一下行李箱吗?
Yeah, sure. Dang it, Katie!
当然了。别闹了,凯蒂!
Hey, kids, there's supposed to be some great hikes around here. Just a sec, dad.
嘿,孩子们,这附近应该很适合远足活动。等一下,爸爸。
We here at PAL are about to drop our biggest invention yet.
我们现在在PAL,即将揭晓我们最伟大的发明。
Meet the Helper-Bot. We promise you they will never ever turn evil.
Helper-Bot闪亮登场。我们向大家保证,他们永远不会变成恶魔。
Mom, what is that?
妈妈,那是什么?
Greetings, humans.
你们好啊,人类。
Technology rising up. Robots roaming the streets!
科技大反攻。机器人在街上游荡!
What is this strange creature?
这个奇怪的生物是什么?
Dog. Pig. Dog. Pig. Dog. Loaf of bread.
猪。狗。猪。狗。狗。长面包。
The Mitchells have always been weird.
米切尔一家一直都很古怪。
No time to wash your hands.
没时间洗你的手了。
Don't worry. I never do.
不用担心,我就从来没洗过。
That's what makes us great.
这就是我们很优秀的原因。
That's my girl.
那是我的女儿。
And we just might be weird enough to save the world.
我们可能只有变得足够古怪,才能拯救这个世界。
Alright, hands in. Oh! Ugh, he licked my tongue!
好吧,把手放在一起。哦!他舔了我的舌头!

分享到