(单词翻译:单击)
Energy balls, do they really contain energy?
能量丸,真的含有能量吗?
Or is it just a myth created by the Food Conglomerates, to sell you balls that you don't even need, to stuff in a face that you don't even want.
还是说,这只是食品集团编的瞎话,为了卖给你你根本不需要的丸子,为了喂你吃你根本不想吃的东西
Because we're making energy balls, we're only going to use ingredients that have energy in them.
因为我们在做的是能量丸,所以我们只会使用含有能量的原材料
So only things composed of matter.
也就是只能用由物质组成的东西
So we're going to take a cup of oats, a half cup of peanut butter, and then a third cup of some sticky stuff.
我们要准备一杯燕麦,半杯花生酱,然后第三杯是一些粘稠的东西
Honey, maple syrup, wood glue, molasses, gossip; whatever.
蜂蜜、枫糖浆、木胶、糖蜜、八卦;随便什么
Then just add anything that contains energy.
然后加入任何含有能量的东西
A can of gas, batteries, a lighter, a rusty barbecue, electricity, a young dog, a vacuum cleaner, the Sun; whatever.
一罐汽油、电池、打火机、生锈的烧烤架、电、一只小狗、吸尘器、太阳;随便什么
I'm gonna go with a half cup of coconut, a handful of almonds, and some chia seeds.
我要加半杯椰子粉,一把杏仁,还有一些奇亚籽
Now these things won't power your Zune or get your Lambo to the club, but they will temporarily charge your meat suit.
这些东西不能给你的Zune(音乐播放器)充电,也不能支撑你的兰博基尼开到俱乐部,但它们能暂时给你的能量丸供能
Oh, I almost forgot: a teaspoon of vanilla. A.K.A The Ketchup of Baking.
我差点忘了:加一茶匙香草提取液
If it's too dry and it won't mix, just add a bit more peanut butter or other sticky stuff.
如果它太干了混合不起来,就再加一点花生酱或其他粘稠的东西
And then when you're wangjangling this, you find out why they're really called Energy Balls.
然后当你把它搅来搅去的时候,你就会明白为什么它们叫能量丸了
Which is because to get this stuff together, it takes around 17 gigatrons of Wrist Thrust.
因为要把这些东西混合在一起,需要大约170亿吨的手腕推力
Once it's mixed, you're gonna want to put this inside the fridge, or not inside the fridge, for about an hour so the oats can soak up the wet stuff.
混合好之后,把它放进冰箱里,不放冰箱里也行,大约一个小时,这样燕麦就能把其它湿漉漉的东西吸干
Once that's done, you can start rolling it into balls.
这一步完成后,你就可以开始搓丸子了
And so we can technically call it "cooking", we'll throw the un-do on a couple hun-do and wave it in there for two or three parsecs.
为了让我们可以称这个过程为“烹饪”,我们要把烤箱开个几百度,然后拿着丸子从中飘过几秒钟
Keep in mind that balls are not the only shape that can store energy.
记住,球形并不是唯一可以储存能量的形状
You can have an Energy Pyramid, or the most powerful shape in the universe: the Energy Donut, Energy Parallel-Lines, an Energy Bracelet, or an Energy Pickle.
你可以做一个能量金字塔,或者宇宙中最强大的形状:能量甜甜圈,能量平行线,能量手镯,或者能量腌黄瓜
Let's be serious though this is just an excuse to make something that tastes like a candy bar while pretending it's healthy, but that's cool!
说真的,虽然这只是一个借口,为了让这东西吃起来像糖果棒,又假装它很健康,但这还是很酷!
I don't judge... myself.
我不随意评判……我自己
But more importantly, is this an Energy Ball?
但更重要的是,这是一个能量丸吗?
Or is it just an Energy Sphere?
还是说它只是一个能量球?
I say it's a sphere.
我觉得它是一个球
If this was a ball, and then I throw it, then it ...okay maybe it's a ball.
如果这是一个球,然后我把它扔出去,那么它……好吧,也许它确实是个球
If you're the kind of person who already has too much energy, you might want to consider making Lethargy Squares, or Calming Circles, or the Energy Balls' greatest enemy: The Lazy-Fxxk Cube.
如果你是那种能量过剩的人,你可能想要考虑做无精打采小方或冷静圈,或者能量球的最大敌人:懒鬼立方块
You always want to test to make sure that the balls are full of energy, and there's a number of ways you can do this.
永远要记得测试一下,以确保这些丸子充满能量,有很多方法可以做到这一点
Yep, that's got energy.
好的,这个有能量
Yep, that's got energy.
好的,这个有能量
That doesn't make sense, but that's got energy.
这根本说不通啊,但它是有能量的
Yep. Definitely got energy.
好的
Yep, that's got energy.
好的,这个有能量
But the real test is to see if it gives you energy when you eat it.
但真正的测试是看当你吃它时它能否给你能量
I can eat this one and see if I can run a hundred meters faster than my personal best of 6.4 seconds.
我可以把这个吃掉,然后看看我能不能以比我个人最好成绩6.4秒还快的速度跑完100米
So I'm just gonna go run over towards that dog there.
所以我要跑到那条狗那边
Huh. That has energy.
哈