传奇剧情美剧《虚构安娜》预告片
日期:2022-01-19 10:51

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

I might have a story. Her name is Anna Delvey, or Anna Sorokin, no one's sure.
我这里可能有个故事。她叫安娜·德尔维,或者安娜·索罗金,没人确定到底是什么。
She's either a rich German heiress, or she's flat broke. The charges are insane.
她要么是个德国富二代,要么是身无分文。这些指控都很扯。
Anna committed real white-collar felonies while posing as a socialite in an attempt to steal millions of dollars.
安娜犯下了白领重罪,她假扮成社交名媛,试图窃取数百万美元。
Hi, Anna. I just had some questions.
嗨,安娜。我只是有几个问题想问你。
I have a question. What are you wearing? You look poor.
我也有一个问题。你穿的这是什么?你看起来真得很穷。
She is everything that is wrong with America right now.
她就是美国现在一切问题所在的代表。
I hear I'm famous. People are painting a public picture of me as a criminal. That's not my story.
我听说我很有名。人们把我的公众形象描绘成一个罪犯。可那不是我的故事。
What is your story?
那么你的故事是什么?
Anna came to New York, no rich parents, no connections. Sometimes you gotta fake it till you make it.
安娜刚到纽约时,没有富裕的父母,没有关系。有时候你不得不虚伪一下,直到成功。
Now we get to the good part.
现在我们进入精彩部分。
Anna is legend around here.
安娜是这里的传奇人物。
You have to work hard to get what you want. I've always known that.
你必须努力工作才能得到你想要的。我一直都清楚这一点。
I'm building something. It's a private club. A step beyond the VIP room.
我在建一些东西。这是一家私人俱乐部。比贵宾室高级多了。
It's 40 million to finance.
需要融资4000万美元。

传奇剧情美剧《虚构安娜》预告片

We have two banks interested in loaning her the money. Holy shit.
有两家银行有兴趣借给她这笔钱。天呐。
To building something special.
去创造一些特别的东西。
Forty-million-dollar loan. How in the hell does that happen?
四千万美元的贷款。这到底是怎么回事?
Maybe it'd help if you stop thinking about me like everyone else. Like basic, you know?
如果你不再像其他人那样看待我,也许会有帮助。他们都很平凡,明白吗?
What do you guys think? The most expensive resort in Morocco.
你们觉得怎么样?摩洛哥最昂贵的度假胜地。
I realized the clues were there all along.
我意识到线索一直都在。
She put it all on my cards.
她一直刷的是我的卡。
Give me back that money, please.
请把钱还给我。
Why are you being like this? So dramatic.
你为什么要这样?太夸张了吧。
Image, money, power. Everyone is hustling.
形象,金钱,权力。每个人都躁动不安。
Everyday men do far worse things than anything I've allegedly done.
男人每天做的事情,比我被指控的更恶劣。
Anna stole a jet!
安娜偷了一架喷气式飞机!
What's going on?
什么情况?
Who are you?
你是谁?
Anna Delvey is a masterpiece, bitches. And they can just all...
安娜·德尔维真是个了不起的家伙。他们全都是...

分享到