2020最新喜剧电影《爱玛》预告片
日期:2020-02-18 19:09

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Miss Woodhouse! You will never guess what has happened.
伍德豪斯小姐!你永远猜不到发生了什么事。
Robert Martin has offered me his hand.
罗伯特·马丁向我求婚了。
Do advise me.
给我些建议吧。
Oh, no, no, no. The words must be your own.
哦,不,不,不。这必须是你自己的心声。
You must be the best judge of your own happiness.
你必须对自己的幸福做出最好的判断。
I have now quite determined, and really almost made up my mind to refuse Mr. Martin.
我现在几乎下定决心,差不多下定决心,拒绝马丁先生了。
Emma. Mr. Knightly.
爱玛。奈特利先生。
This is your doing. She's the natural daughter of nobody...
这是你干的吧。她谁的亲生女儿都不是...
Upon my word.
我敢保证。

2020最新喜剧电影《爱玛》预告片

You should not make matches. Whatever you say, always comes to pass.
你不应该做媒的。不管你说什么,都会有事发生的。
Mr. Elton. Miss Harriet Smith.
埃尔顿先生。哈丽特·史密斯小姐。
He's in love with you.
他爱上你了。
Who can think of Miss Smith when Miss Woodhouse is near?
有伍德豪斯小姐在,谁会想起史密斯小姐?
Mr. Elton! Oh, dear!
埃尔顿先生!哦,天哪!
She always declares that she will never marry.
她总说她一辈子不结婚。
I've no thoughts of matrimony at present.
我目前没有结婚的打算。
Which of course means just nothing at all.
当然这话也不能当真。
Good heavens, have I missed the party?
天哪,我错过了派对吗?
He spent the whole day going to London just to get is haircut.
他花了一整天的时间,只是为了去伦敦理发。
He's a trifling silly fop.
他就是个轻浮的花花公子。
Emma! They're here!
爱玛!他们来了!
With whom will you dance?
你要和谁跳舞?
Mother, you must sample the tart!
妈妈,你一定要尝尝这个果馅饼!

分享到