奇幻恐怖电影《魔女游戏2》预告片
日期:2021-01-25 15:58

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Okay. All right, let's do this.
好了。好的,我们出发吧。
I know it feels fast, but it's nice, isn't it?
我知道进展的有些快,但是一切都很好,不是吗?
Come on in and meet the boys. They're really excited to meet you.
快来见见家里的男孩子们吧。他们很期待能见到你们。
How you feeling about school? You can make new friends.
你对学校的感觉是怎样的?你可以结交到新朋友。
I know why the caged bird sings, ah me...
我知道为什么笼中鸟会歌唱,我...
Wow, that is super nasty.
哇,真是太恶心了吧。
All right, enough. Settle down.
好了,够了。安静下来。
Hey. It happens to everyone. He's made us all cry at one point or another.
嘿。每个人都会遇到这种情况的。我们都被她惹哭过。
You should come for us after school.
放学以后你应该来找我们。
What is all these?
这都是什么?
This is a ceremony to celebrate you.
这是为你庆祝的仪式。
Why would you celebrate me?
为什么你们要为我庆祝?
Because you're our fourth.
因为你是我们的第四位成员。

奇幻恐怖电影《魔女游戏2》预告片

Just in time for first period.
第一次来月经吧。
This is... all just a little crazy.
一切都变得太疯狂了。
Half the battle of having powers is believing you do.
拥有超能力的一半原因在于你相信自己拥有超能力。
That's why covens have always been so important.
这就是巫师为何一直如此重要的原因。
If we could do that, what else can we do?
如果我们可以做到,还有什么是我们能做到的呢?
We need to put a spell on Timmy.
我们要给提米施个咒。
We don't want to hurt him, though, right?
但我们并不打算伤害他,对吧?
She's right.
她说得对。
The number one rule of The Craft, if a person is a danger to herself or others, they will be bound.
《魔女游戏》的第一条规则就是,如果一个人对自己或他人构成了危险,他就会被绑起来。
I was starting to get worried.
我开始有些担心了。
Sorry, I was just hanging out with my friends.
抱歉,我只是在和朋友们玩儿游戏。
We've gone too far.
我们玩儿的太过了。
Was all of this just like some game to you? Hi. No.
这一切对你来说只是个游戏吗?嗨。不。
I feel different.
我感觉不一样了。
Be careful. A lot of weirdos out here.
小心些。这里有很多怪人。
We are the weirdos, mister.
先生,我们就是怪人。

分享到