科幻恐怖电影《星之彩》预告片
日期:2020-01-20 16:33

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Look at this.
看看这个。
All those years in the big city and we finally got out. We're livin' the dream.
在大城市呆了那么多年,我们终于搬出来了。我们生活在梦想中。
Maybe... it is a dream.
也许...这就是一个梦。
And then everything just blew up.
然后一切都爆炸了。
A big flash, like a pink light. Well, actually, I don't even know what color it was.
一道闪光,可能是粉红色的光。事实上,我甚至不知道它是什么颜色。
It wasn't like any color I'd ever seen before.
它跟我以前见过的任何颜色都不一样。
Looks like a meteorite.
看起来像陨石。
Do you think it's radioactive? I mean, it's from space, right?
你认为它有放射性吗?我的意思是它来自太空,对吧?
Meteorites are generally no more dangerous than ordinary rocks.
一般来说,陨石不会比普通的岩石更危险。
How can something that big just... disappear? Did you plant those? No.
这么大的东西怎么会...消失?是你种的吗?不是。
Ward! Can you come here for a sec? Oh, God.
沃德!你能过来一下吗?哦,我的天啊。
What are you doing? Shh! It's talking to me.
你在干什么?嘘!它在跟我说话。
Who's talking to you?
谁在跟你说话?

科幻恐怖电影《星之彩》预告片

The man in the well.
坑里的那个人。
It's in the static, it's in the moisture... it's in here, it's out there.
它在静电里,在湿气里...在这里,也在那里。
What's out there is in here now.
外面的现在就在这里。
Everything's under control.
一切尽在掌握。
Why are you so in denial? That thing was in the meteorite.
你为什么拒绝接受现实?那东西就在陨石里。
It changes everything around it.
它改变了周围的一切。
It's just a color... but it burns.
那只是一种颜色,但是在燃烧。
Do you believe me now?
你现在相信我了吗?
I don't know what I believe any more.
我不知道我该相信什么了。
The color... The color...
那个颜色...那个颜色...
Everything's gonna be A-OK.
一切都会没事的。

分享到