(单词翻译:单击)
Your music videos are works of art.
你的MV简直就是艺术品
Don't you guys agree with me? I mean these are beautiful.
你们同意我说的吗?我是说,太美了
Can you tell us the behind-the-scene stories of the video we just watched right now the NAMANANA video?
你能告诉我们,刚才我们看的NAMANANA视频的幕后故事吗?
NAMANANA video is crazy! Oh my gosh!
NAMANANA的MV太疯狂了!我的天哪!
We went Australia and we watched a lot of beautiful place.
我们去了澳大利亚,看到了很多超美的地方
We have a desert. We have a desert... we have a pink lake.
有沙漠
We have ocean. Yeah, it's so beautiful yeah.
有海洋
Beautiful.
漂亮
Thank you, thank you.
谢谢你们,谢谢
And then do I have this right? You worked with Bazzi on one of these songs, am I saying right?
我说的对吗?其中有首歌是你和Bazzi合作未完成的,是吗?
Yes, Give Me a Chance.
是的,Give Me a Chance这首
Of course, yeah, which is my favorite I told you for several times.
当然,这是我最喜欢的,我之前跟你说过几次了
I mean I love all the songs but that one I really I find myself have plenty of emotion in it.
我是说,所有的歌我都喜欢,但我发现那首歌最能引起我的情感共鸣
How did you first meet or come to contact with Bazzi?
你第一次见巴兹是怎样的?怎么联系上的?
Just on the song camp.
就是在音乐训练营
I met Bazzi. And he's a very young, talented guy and very good working, yeah.
我遇到了Bazzi
Yeah, a lot of fans are happy with how many genres were hearing throughout this record.
是的,很多粉丝都很高兴看到这张专辑中的音乐风格非常多样
It's very collective. You used a lot of different sounds.
非常全面
For a fan watching right now that hasn't heard the record yet, what sort of genres can we expect when we listen to it?
对于一个还没有听过这张唱片的粉丝来说,当我们听这张唱片的时候,我们能期待听到什么类型的音乐呢?
Just can make people know what is M-pop.
人们能了解到什么是M-pop
The M-pop is basically use Chinese to sing a song and plus another country's language, put together and have a lot of genres, right?
M-pop基本上就是用中文唱一首歌,再加上另一个国家的语言,组合在一起,有很多流派,是这样发音吧?
Yeah, have a lot of genre and put the different thing together and get a mixed Mandarin pop.
是的,有很多流派,把不同的东西结合在一起,得到混合的中文流行音乐
That's exciting.
令人激动
You strike me as an artist that listens to a lot of different kinds of music.
你给我的印象是,你是个听很多不同类型音乐的歌手
Who are you listening to these days? You have any favorite songs or favourite artists that you like to listen to in your free time?
最近在听谁的歌?在你空闲的时候,你有喜欢听的歌曲或歌手吗?
Yeah I have lots. I think America has a lot of good artists and telling the artist I like Drake, I like Justin Timberlake, I like Michael Jackson and I like Jason, I like Jason Derulo.
是的,有很多
Yes. Yes.
没错
You mentioned MJ there, Michael Jackson.
你刚才提到了MJ,迈克尔·杰克逊
I don't know if you guys know this.
我不知道你们知不知道
You are the only artist... you're the only artist from the China region to be featured on this Michael Jackson tribute special. So congratulations!
你是唯一的歌手……你是唯一一位在迈克尔·杰克逊纪念特辑中亮相的中国艺人
That's enormous. That's huge.
这很了不起
It's so exciting. It's amazing.
非常令人激动
Very... it's my honor to be a part of it and I'm so happy to join the project.
非常……我很荣幸能成为其中的一员,我很高兴能参加这个活动
I will do my best and oh my god how this can... I can't explain what I feel, you know what I'm saying?
我会尽力的,天呐,不敢相信这怎么会……我无法描述我的感受,你们明白我在说什么吧?
Yeah so... oh my gosh yes.
我的天呐
We have some people from the crowd calling you the best dancer alive.
观众中有人说你是现存的最棒的舞者
No, no. Thank you. Thank you. Oh my gosh.
不,不
That was a new move he just invented.
刚刚那是他新发明的舞步
Probably is.
很有可能哦
Do you think about Michael when you think about dancers that you respect and you idolizing? Michael Jackson was a tremendous dancer.
当你想到你尊敬和崇拜的舞者时,你会想到迈克尔吗?迈克尔·杰克逊是个了不起的舞者
Yeah yeah respect.
是的,非常敬佩
Definitely. That's amazing.
当然
You have so many fans both in the studio, both out on the street.
今天来了很多你的粉丝,演播室里和外面的街上都有
We're gonna get some fans questions in just a little bit.
稍后我们会有一些粉丝提问
But we have one fan actually right here that...
但我们这里实际上就有一位粉丝……
I gotta introduce a little bit. So I asked Twitter. You're very popular on Twitter.
我得介绍一下
Oh really? Oh thank you.
噢是吗?谢谢
Let me... let me explain it first.
让我先解释一下
She's already... she's jumping the gun.
她已经……她已经等不及了
You gotta play hard to get a little bit alright?
努力控制一下自己好吗?
Okay? Cool. Like you don't even notice him.
好吗?冷静
But she... I said I asked your fans I said "what should I ask Lay" when you stop by the show on Friday.
但她……我刚说我问你的粉丝们,我说等你周五来上节目,“我该问张艺兴什么问题呢”
And one particular fan's asking "if he'll marry me?" And I said "Well, you need a marriage license for that."
有一个粉丝说,问“他会娶我吗?”
And she said "that's not a problem".
然后她说“那没问题”
And I said "all right well I dare you show up with a marriage license".
然后我说“行吧,我看你敢不敢带着结婚证出现”
So let's look at this right here.
所以我们来看看这个
First off... well first off we're very overeager fan.
首先……首先,我们都是狂热的粉丝
Security! Oh no sorry.
安保!开玩笑的
Here. I'll help you. Give me this mic. We're gonna put that mic down and we're gonna help you out with this mic.
来,我帮你,把麦克风给我
Now what are we looking at right here? Let's show our friends at home watching. What does this say?
现在我们看到的是什么?展示给在家收看节目的朋友们看一下
Are you serious?
认真的吗?
My name is Yasmin.
我叫Yasmin
Yasmin hi!
你好Yasmin!
Hi I know we've just met but I'm your future wife.
你好,我知道我们才刚认识,但我是你未来的妻子
It says "Lay Zhang, will you marry me? Yes or Yes"
上面写着“张艺兴,你愿意嫁给我吗?愿意或愿意”
I don't take rejection very well, but I'm open to suggestions in the brackets.
我不太喜欢被拒绝,但我愿意接受括号里的建议
Maybe like... get married later?
或许……以后结?
You know just anything we can come up with now.
就我们现在能想到的,怎样都行
Oh my gosh!
我的天呐!
I also brought you a ring.
我还带了一枚戒指送给你
Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!
我的天呐!天呐!
You can take it.
你可以收下
I'll hold it for him. How about that? You want this?
我先帮他保管一下,怎么样?你想要吗?
We will put it on layway until you, you know, did make up your mind.
我先帮你放在旁边,等你做好决定
That was awesome. Thank you very much. Where are you from?
太惊人了
I'm from Kenya. Hakuna Matata is Swahili. That's spoken in Kenya.
我来自肯尼亚,Hakuna Matata是斯瓦希里语
Can be your first dance at the wedding.
可以作为你婚礼上的第一支舞
Alright. Thank you so much.
好的
Thank you so much. But how can I answer this question?
非常感谢你
I think you know what?
我觉得,你知道吗?
Take the weekend to think about it. Alright? Take the weekend, think about it yeah?
周末花时间好好想想
Give it a dare to.
好好想想
So it's a big decision you just met.
你刚刚遇到了一个重大的决定
I want to be a responsibility man, you know.
我想成为一个有责任感的人
So... let me think... think about this question seriously.
所以让我想想……认真地思考这个问题
Exactly. Exactly.
没错