(单词翻译:单击)
Boy they say, 'Kids never come by unless they need something'.
孩子,有人说过,“无事不登三宝殿”。
Dad, I need your help.
老爸,我需要你的帮助。
I'll get my coat.
等我穿上外套。
Thirty years in the future we are fighting a war.
三十年后的未来,我们正在打一场战争。
Our enemy is not human. And we are losing. We need you to fight.
我们的敌人不是人类。我们要输了。所以需要你们参战。
I will be back. And I love you Chickpea.
我会回来的。我爱你,小鹰嘴豆。
Seven days from now, when you're sent into that war,
七天以后,你将被送去参战,
you won't be fighting for your country. You'll be fighting for the world.
你不是在为你的国家而战,你是为世界而战。
You doing all right?
你还好吧?
Yeah, going to war.
没事儿,不就是去打仗么。
Stop talking. Listen.
闭嘴。认真听。
Sorry when I'm nervous. I talk. I'm like a 97 on the nervous scale.
抱歉。当我紧张的时候,我就会不停地说话。我的紧张程度是97分。
That should be fun.
应该会很有意思。
Welcome to the future. You and your unit are now in 2051.
欢迎来到未来。你和你的部队现在来到了2051年。
They're everywhere.
他们无处不在。
We are food and they are hungry.
我们是食物,而他们很饥饿。
Our enemy is smarter, faster, and stronger than you can possibly imagine.
我们的敌人,比你想象得更聪明,更快,更强大。
Do you want to see something really dangerous?
你想见识一下真正危险的吗?
I feel like literally that's all I've been doing since I got here but okay.
我觉得这就是我来这里后一直在做的事,不过没关系。
Within the next few weeks, the human species will disappear from the face of the Earth.
在接下来的几周内,人类将从地球表面消失。
Nothing we do here matters.
我们在这里做什么都不重要。
That's where you're wrong. I don't believe that one bit.
你错了。我不认同这一点。
Together we can stop this war from ever happening.
我们可以一起阻止这场战争的发生。
This is my opportunity to give this world a second chance.
这是我们的机会,也是这个世界的第二次机会。
Second chances are really hard to come by.
第二次机会真的很难得。
Light 'em up!
开火!
I'm not gonna hide. I'm gonna fight.
我不会躲起来的。我要战斗。
It's not even loaded.
你连子弹都没上。
Well yeah it's not loaded. It's a pressurized cabin. Why would I load it in the cabin?
我是没上子弹。这里可是密封驾驶室。我为什么要在驾驶室里上子弹?
The bullet goes in the thing and everybody's sucked out.
子弹要是打出去,大家就都会被吸出去了。