(单词翻译:单击)
How are things?
近况如何?
I've been looking after the girls, and Peter's always tied up with something.
我一直在照顾那些女孩子,而彼得总是有事要忙。
I think he's cheating on me.
我觉得他出轨了。
We need more wine in here, Henny.
我们还需要点葡萄酒,埃尼。
You want me to kill your husband.
你想要我去杀了你的丈夫。
No one would suspect you. Money isn't a problem.
没有人会怀疑你的。钱不是问题。
How much are you prepared to pay?
那你打算付给我多少钱?
Let's go outside.
我们去外边谈。
An advance. I'll be in touch about dates and all that.
这是预付款。我会跟你联系具体日期等事宜的。
Are you all right?
你还好吗?
Where will you be staying?
你打算住在哪里?
Why do you ask?
你问这个干什么?
I just want to know where you are.
我就是想知道你的位置。
Hello? I'm sorry, but what's going on?
喂?抱歉,怎么了?
This is insane.
这真是太疯狂了。
We have to continue with our plan.
我们必须继续我们的计划。
There you are.
你在这儿啊。
I can't let go of that feeling.
我无法丢掉那种感觉。
You know nothing.
你什么也不知道。