(单词翻译:单击)
Well, hello, my ghouls and goblins.
各位食尸鬼和小妖精们,你们好啊。
I know you've got your costumes picked out for the frightful festivities.
我知道你们已经为让人尖叫的庆典准备好了服装。
And I hope you all get more treats than tricks.
我希望你们都能得到更多的糖果,而不是恶作剧。
Halloween's upon us.
万圣节就要来了。
Is he a good guy?
他是一个好人吗?
Hubie Dubois is the nicest guy in this town.
休比·杜波依斯是这个小镇上最好的人了。
Here are some Happy Halloween word searches. You can pass it to the kids.
这是一些万圣节找字游戏的词汇。你可以发给孩子们。
Thank you so much.
非常感谢。
As a trained volunteer, I know what it's like when the spooky fun gets out of hand.
作为一名训练有素的志愿者,我知道让人害怕的娱乐活动一旦过火会是什么样。
Officer Steve. Not now.
史蒂夫警官。现在不方便。
The supermarket's selling expired bacon.
超市在卖过期的熏肉。
Janet at the library has not been herself lately. I heard a voice in the sewer.
珍妮特最近在图书馆不太正常。我听到下水道里有声音。
I'm sorry. I didn't recognize him.
抱歉。我没有认出他来。
It's pretty impressive how long he's been a loser.
他能够倒霉这么久,也真够让人惊讶的了。
Messing with Shubie Dubois. Murder! A Salem tradition.
恶搞休比·杜波依斯。谋杀啊!这可是萨勒姆的传统。
Gotta expect a scare here or there.
做好准备,到处都会有惊吓。
There is something off in this town. Mr. Lambert?
这镇上有点不对劲。兰伯特先生?
Mr. Lambert, is that you? Oh no. No!
兰伯特先生,是你吗?哦,不。不!
Salem PD. Yes, Officer, this is Hubie Dubois...
这里是萨勒姆警局。警官,我是休比·杜波依斯...
Salem needs me.
萨勒姆需要我。
What will you do, Mr. Dubois?
杜波依斯先生,你要做什么?
What I do every October 31st. Make sure every citizen is protected.
做我每年十月三十一日都要做的事。确保每个公民都受到保护。
No one in Salem is safe tonight.
今晚,在塞勒姆,所有人都很危险。
Did you lose your thermos?
你的保温瓶丢了吗?
That'll never happen. Anyway...
不可能的。不管怎样...
We got an unsolved mystery here. Dope. Hubie!
有一个未解之谜。酷毙了。休比!
I know who did it... Not now, Hubie.
我知道是谁做的...现在不方便,休比。
Mayor, I suggest we cancel Halloween immediately.
市长,我建议我们马上取消万圣节。
We ain't canceling a damn thing.
我们不会取消任何事情的。
This is some Dateline NBC shit.
这可以上NBC的《日界线》节目了。
You're the best person I know. That's why you're a hero.
你是我认识的最好的人。这就是为什么你是位英雄。
Watch it!
看好了!
Help me! Not cool.
救命啊!一点儿也不好玩儿!
Hello.
你好啊。
No! Help me, Mommy! Help me! Help me!
不要!妈妈,救命啊!救命!救命!