恶搞喜剧电影《波拉特2》预告片
日期:2021-02-02 16:20

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

14 year ago, I release a moviefilm which brought great shame to Kazakhstan.
14年前,我发行了一部电影,让哈萨克斯坦蒙羞。
But now I was instruct to return to Yankee Land to carry out secret mission.
但现在我要奉命回到美国去执行秘密任务。
I go to America!
我要去美国了!
Borat! What do you say? No, it's not me.
波拉特!你说什么?不,我不是波拉特。
People make recognize my face. I would need disguises.
人们能认出我的脸。我需要乔装打扮。
This man sex criminal? No.
这家伙是个性犯罪者吗?不是的。
I take this, to be fat like American man!
我就要这个了,像美国人一样胖!
What is the problem, officer?
警官,发生什么事情了?
Somebody that's strapped to the top of your car.
有一个人被绑在了你的车顶上。
Only men and bears are allowed inside car.
只有男人和熊才可以进车。
I here to give my daughter as a gift to someone close to the throne.
我是来把我的女儿作为礼物,送给最接近权力中心的人的。
I need dress with real sexy peels.
我要穿真正性感的衣服。
This is a bag that just goes for the dresses. They're nice.
这个袋子和衣服真的很搭。真不错啊。
I really like this.
我很喜欢。

恶搞喜剧电影《波拉特2》预告片

Let us present Sandra Jessica Parker Drummond.
让我们欢迎桑德拉·杰西卡·帕克·德拉蒙德。
I want this one with the baby on it.
我要上边有婴儿的这个。
I have a baby inside me.
我肚子里有了一个婴儿。
Can you take it out?
你能把他取出来吗?
No, we cannot. That's not what we do here.
我们没办法。我们不是做这个的。
I feel bad because I was the one who put the baby in her.
我很难过,因为是我让她肚子里有了孩子。
Did you ever put one in your daughter? No, I did not.
你有把孩子放进你女儿的肚子里过吗?不,我没有。
Where is everybody?
大家都去哪了?
They're wanting everybody to quarantine, so they don't spread this virus.
他们要把所有人隔离起来,防止病毒传播。
Could I stay your home?
那我能待在你家吗?
I hope quarantine never ends.
我希望隔离永远不要结束。
What is more dangerous, this virus or the Democrat? Democrats. Democrats.
病毒和民主党哪个更危险?民主党人。民主党人。
What's up? I'm killing some of the virus.
怎么了?我在杀毒。
No, you can't see the virus. No, it's still there.
你看不到病毒的。不,它还在这里。
If you think you see a virus, go like that.
如果你觉得自己看到了病毒,那就这样。
This makes the virus sleepy, and then when it's sleeping...
这可以让病毒昏昏欲睡,然后当它睡着的时候...
Your daddy has a lot to learn.
你爸爸还有很多东西要学。
My daddy is the smartest person in the whole, flat world.
我爸爸是这个扁平世界上最聪明的人。
And while the risk of the coronavirus remains low, as the president said yesterday, we're ready for anything.
正如总统昨天所说,虽然新冠病毒的风险很低,但我们已经做好了一切准备。
Michael Penis, I brought a girl for you!
迈克尔·彭斯,我给你带了个女孩!

分享到