(单词翻译:单击)
I am Clare, your Orbit driver.
我是你的Orbit司机克莱尔。
I am Carl E., your passenger.
我是卡尔·E,你的乘客。
Are you famous?
你是名人吗?
Why would you think that?
为什么你会这么认为?
You live in a mansion.
因为你住在一栋公馆里啊。
Actually, I have no idea who lives there.
其实我根本不知道谁住在那里。
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Forty-five minutes ago, I rang the bell.
45分钟之前,我按了门铃。
When the woman that lives there opened the door, I shot her in the face.
当住在那里的女人打开门时,我朝她的脸开了一枪。
You are sitting next to a sociopath.
你此刻正坐在一个反社会者的身旁。
So here's the deal. If you tell me a really good story, then I will let you live.
我给你开个条件。如果你给我讲一个很好的故事,我就饶了你。
Hey! Wha... uh, what happened?
嗨!发生什么事了?
My passenger from tonight... he pulled a knife on me. He attacked me.
我今晚拉的乘客,向我拔出了一把刀。他攻击了我。
If he finds me, he will kill me.
如果他找到我,就会杀掉我的。
What is that?
那是什么?
That's footage from inside of my house.
这是我家里面的监控录像。
Here's looking at you, Clare! Smile! You're on Candid Camera.
我在看着你,克莱尔!笑一个!你被偷拍了。
We gotta go.
我们得要走了。
I know a place where we can lay low for a while.
我知道一个我们可以躲一阵子的地方。
How do you know every single thing that I've done tonight?
你怎么知道我今晚做的每一件事?
You wanna know how this story ends?
你想知道这个故事的结局吗?
I will break you.
我会敲碎你的。
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做?
This is the police. Come out, now!
我是警察!快出来!
Help!
救命!
You opened your door to a monster.
你给一个怪物开了门。