迪士尼全新美剧版《歌舞青春》预告片
日期:2019-11-17 14:01

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

When I heard that the high school where High School Musical was shot had never staged a production of High School Musical, the musical,
当我听说当年《歌舞青春》的取景高中从未上演过音乐剧《歌舞青春》时,
I was shocked, inspired and triggered as a millennial.
我很震惊,作为千禧一代,我受到了鼓舞,也很激动。
Auditions are after school.
试镜安排在今天放学。
I've seen the original movie 37 times, and the first 15 minutes of both sequels.
原版电影我已经看过37次了,两部续集的前15分钟我都看了。
It would be insane to think I might actually have a shot at playing Gabriella.
如果我真的有机会扮演加布里埃拉,那就太疯狂了。
I know we're not a couple anymore.
我知道我们不再是情侣了。
It was my idea to take a pause.
是我提出暂停一段时间的。
I didn't wanna take a pause.
我不想暂停一段时间。
I can't believe it. She's dating EJ Caswell.
我简直不敢相信。她在和EJ·卡斯韦尔谈恋爱。
This is a nightmare.
真是个噩梦。
Okay, theater people.
好了,各位戏剧工作者。
I wanna audition for Gabriella.
我想要试镜加布里埃拉这个角色。
Ryan, right? I think he'd rather play Sharpay.
要试镜莱恩这个角色,是吗?我觉得他更适合扮演夏培。
That is so fresh.
真是耳目一新。

迪士尼全新美剧版《歌舞青春》预告片

I'm bummed that we don't have any competition here.
我很遗憾这里一点竞争都没有。
She has to see me in a whole new light.
我一定会让她以全新的眼光看待我。
I'm auditioning for this thing tomorrow, and nothing is gonna stop me.
我明天要去试镜,没有什么能阻止我。
The cast list is posted.
演员名单公布了。
We have our Gabriella and our Troy.
加布里埃拉和特洛伊都有人选了。
Buckle up, Wildcats. It's about to get real.
做好准备吧,野猫队。认清现实吧。
I basically have zero chill about this right now.
我现在一点也不激动。
What are you doing here?
你来这里做什么?
But if you really cared about me, you'd let somebody who wants to play this part play it.
但如果你真的在乎我,你就会让想饰演这个角色的人来出演。
You all walked in here as strangers.
你们来到这里时都彼此不熟悉。
But after today, you're a family.
但是今天之后,你们就是一家人。
I believed in us.
我相信我们。
Excuse me? Is there somewhere you're supposed to be? Broadway.
打扰一下。你是不是应该去什么地方?百老汇。

分享到