爱情犯罪美剧《安眠书店第二季》预告片
日期:2020-03-07 16:01

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

It's hard to have a fresh start... Joe!
很难拥有一个新的开始...乔!
... when the past is on your mind.
当过去还依然萦绕于你的脑海的时候。
Candace.
坎迪斯。
I think we have some unfinished business to talk about.
我想我们还有一些未完成的事情要谈。
But it's a new me.
但这是一个新的我。
Will Bettelheim.
我叫威尔·贝特尔海姆。
Your credit came back sparkling, Will.
威尔,你的信用记录很好啊。
But I looked you up, you're not on the socials.
但我查了你的资料,你都不参与社交。
Thought you might be some kind of freak.
我一度以为你是个怪物呢。
I'm told, "L.A. is what you make of it, who you surround yourself with."
我听说有这么一句话:“洛杉矶因人而异,取决于你身边是什么样的人。”

爱情犯罪美剧《安眠书店第二季》预告片

Hello, you.
你好啊。
Love. It's nice to meet you, Love.
我叫乐福。很高兴认识你,乐福。
Maybe I should run. But I don't want to.
也许我该逃掉了。但我不想这样。
What are your intentions with my sister?
你打算对我妹妹做什么?
Perfect bite? Perfect.
这一口完美吗?完美。
What do you want, Candace?
坎迪斯,你想要什么?
You did it again, didn't you?
你又这么做了,对吧?
This is about your ex, isn't it? She really hurt you.
都是因为你的前女友,对吧?她真的伤害了你。
If he loves you, that's the most dangerous thing.
如果他爱上了你,那才是最危险的事情。
I won't let this situation go bad.
我不会让这种情况恶化的。
Nothing is okay without you, Love.
乐福,没有你,万事皆休。

分享到