(单词翻译:单击)
Men are gonna come along and want to teach you things.
男人会主动过来,并且想要指导你。
Doesn't make them any smarter.
这并不代表他们更聪明。
You just let them blow by... and you go on ahead and do just whatever you feel like.
你就随他们去吧,然后想做什么你就做什么。
Someday, you're going to be all alone, so you need to figure out how to take care of yourself.
总有一天,你会孤单一人,因此你要学会照顾自己。
Tell the readers of Life how it feels.
和《生活》的读者们聊一聊感受吧。
I mean, to be a girl... among all those men.
我是指作为一个被一群男人所围绕的女孩儿。
I don't mind it. Chess isn't always competitive.
我对此并不介意。国际象棋并不总是充满竞争性。
Chess can also be... beautiful.
国际象棋也可以是很美妙的。
You're an orphan, Beth.
贝斯,你是一名孤儿。
I'm fine being alone. I feel safe in an entire world of just 64 squares.
独处的感觉,我觉得很好。只有64个方格的世界,让我觉得很安全。
Creativity and psychosis often go hand-in-hand.
创造力和精神病往往是形影不离的。
Or for that matter... genius and madness.
也可以说是...天才和疯子。
There's no player in the world as gifted as you are.
世界上没有哪个棋手像你这样有天赋。
There is one player that scares me. Who? The Russian.
有一个棋手让我很害怕。是谁?那个俄罗斯人。
He is a world champion.
他是一位世界冠军。
I'm supposed to go to Russia, but what I want... is a drink.
我本来要去俄罗斯的,但是我现在想要喝一杯。
I'm worried about you.
我很担心你。
What? What on Earth for?
什么情况?到底为什么?
Maybe it's in my blood. My mother went crazy.
也许这就是我的基因。我妈妈以前就发疯了。
Went crazy, or always was?
是发疯还是就是个疯子?
I don't even know if I'm good enough.
我甚至不知道我是否足够优秀。
You're the best there is.
你是最好的。
You got your gift. And you've got what it costs.
你有天赋。并且也得到了对应的代价。
Hard to say for you what that will be.
很难预测这个代价是什么。