美国喜剧电影《我在雨中等你》预告片
日期:2019-06-19 15:52

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

No race was ever won in the first corner, but many have been lost there.
没人能在第一个弯道就赢下比赛,但是许多人在那里就输了。
I should know, I was born to be a race car driver, but there's only one problem, that's not me. That's me.
我应该知道,我天生就是个赛车手,但是只有一个问题,这不是我。这才是我。
He picked me out of a pile of pups. A tangled mass of paws and tails.
在一窝小狗中,他挑中了我。爪子和尾巴都掺杂在一起了。
This one. Definitely this one.
这只。就这只吧。
The pick of the litter.
这只很漂亮。
She always said that.
她总是这么说。
Well, just a minute now. We were thinking of keeping that one.
就在刚才。我们还想留下这只呢。
He always said that too.
他也总是这么说。
Call it fate, call it luck, all I knew was, I was meant to be his dog.
或许是命运,或许是爱,我知道我将注定成为他的狗狗。
So you like that, huh?
你喜欢这个,是吗?
Like it? I loved it.
喜欢?是爱。

美国喜剧电影《我在雨中等你》预告片

The sound, the smells, I felt like I truly belonged.
那声音,那气味儿,我觉得我就是属于那里。
In racing your car goes where your eyes go.
在赛场上,你的眼镜要时刻关注着赛车。
I'm not really much of a dog person.
我不算那种很喜欢狗的人。
He's more person than dog.
与其说他是个狗,不如说他是个人。
Denny was clearly taken with her grooming. She probably bathed everyday for all I knew.
丹尼显然对她的打扮很着迷。据我所知,她可能每天都洗澡。
Does he always stare at people like this?
他总是像这样盯着人看吗?
If he likes them.
如果他喜欢他们的话。
The best drivers don't dwell on the future or the past.
最棒的车手不会过多考虑未来或过去。
The best drivers focus only on the present.
最棒的车手只关注眼下。
Enzo!
恩佐!
No one knows what curves life will throw at you,
没有人能预料生活会给你什么样的挑战,
but if a driver has the courage to create his own conditions, then the rain is simply rain.
但如果一个车手有勇气创造自己的条件,那么暴雨也就是雨而已。
But for now, all I want is one more lap. Faster, Denny. Faster.
但现在,我只想再来一圈。快一点,丹尼。快一点。
Oh, sweet boy. Come here.
哦,宝贝儿,过来。
It must be amazing to have a body that can carry an entire creature inside.
拥有一具能孕育生命的身体一定很神奇。
I just hoped it would look like me.
我只希望它可以和我长得一样。

分享到
重点单词
  • tangledadj. 紊乱的;纠缠的;缠结的;复杂的
  • massn. 块,大量,众多 adj. 群众的,大规模的 v.
  • starev. 凝视,盯着看 n. 凝视 v. 显眼,(毛发