(单词翻译:单击)
To my agents Aaron and Eric Goodwin, they're my brothers. They're everything to me.
感谢我的经纪人阿龙·古德温和埃里克·古德温,他们是我的好兄弟 。他们是我的一切 。
And also Mary Fowler and Michelle Chan, thank you for your loyalty and for always having my back.
还有玛丽·福勒和米歇尔·陈,感谢你们一路以来的忠诚和陪伴 。
You are all greatly appreciated, even you E Hughes, I got you.
我对你们都心存感激,还有你,E.休斯,我看到你了 。
To my friends Liam Miller and the entire Nike family, especially the big boss Philip Knight.
感谢我的朋友利亚姆·米勒和整个耐克大家庭,尤其是大老板菲利普·耐特 。
It's been a pleasure to represent the world's greatest brand.
我真的很高兴能为这个世界上最伟大的品牌代言 。
As players, we dream of this moment, but we don't expect to be standing here.
作为球员,我们都梦想着这一刻,但我们也并不看好被站在这里 。
But I really really liked my chances of being here.
但我真的真的好享受站在这里啊 。
It's amazing this is really happening for me.
这一切真的发生在我身上了,太不可思议了 。
To put that in perspective, I began playing on the playgrounds of Oakland California at the age of seven, and it was a beautiful struggle.
回首过去,我从七岁开始在加州奥克兰的球场上打球,那真是一场美妙的奋斗 。
Playing with my father and getting tortured by him even when I was playing great.
和我父亲一起打球,即使我打得很好也会被他蹂躏 。
Overcoming obstacles in high school, like not making grades and missing out playing my whole sophomore season.
克服高中时期遇到的难题,比如成绩不佳,错过了我整个大二赛季的比赛 。
At this point, I understand the reason for those hurdles and I appreciate the silver lining that followed:
此刻,我终于明白了造成这些难题的原因,取得了突破和一些成绩:
like becoming an All-Star, an Olympic Gold Medalist and a world champion.
比如说成为一名全明星,一位奥运会金牌获得者,以及拿下了一次总冠军 。
And don't forget, I am the greatest trash talker of all time, Reggie.
不过不要忘了,雷吉·米勒,听好,我才是史上最厉害的垃圾话大王 。
But you know what? I can back it up.
但是你们知道吗?我可以即兴来上一段 。
Few things meant as much to me as my ability to play this game.
对我来说,没有什么比我在篮球场上打球更重要了 。
I bared my soul on the court, I played hard because I wanted to win every time.
我在球场上展现了我的灵魂,我非常努力的打球,因为我每次都想赢 。
And sometimes I didn't come off so pretty. I said things I know I can't repeat.
有时候我表现得不太好 。我说了一些我知道我不能重复的话 。
Listen, I really didn't mean any harm, at least not bodily.
注意,我真的不是要攻击谁,至少不是人身攻击 。
I'm sure there are some coaches, teammates, opponents, referees and probably management out there who might feel otherwise though.
我敢肯定,有些教练、队友、对手、裁判和管理人员可能会对此有不同的看法 。
It was all for my crazy love for the game and my lack of maturity to be able to express my passion any other way.
这一切都是因为我对比赛的疯狂热爱,以及我不够成熟,无法用其他方式表达我的激情 。
I don't regret the way I went about it, and I am a strong man today as a result.
我不后悔我当初的做法,而现在的我已经变成了一个强大的人 。
But I can't help but think I could have given more to the game that gave so much to me.
但我忍不住想,我本可以为这项给予我很多的运动,回报更多的 。
My career is complete, Gary Payton is evolving, but GP is in the Hall of Fame. Thank you.
我的职业生涯结束了,而加里·佩顿在逐渐进化,加里·佩顿进入了名人堂 。谢谢你们!