(单词翻译:单击)
Thank you very much. I am honored to be here tonight.
非常感谢各位 。今晚,我很荣幸地站在这里 。
I like to pay tribute to my presenter, Julius Erving, the Dr..
我要向我的推荐人,“J博士”朱利叶斯·欧文致敬 。
He was absolutely my favorite role model as a child.
他绝对是我小时候最喜欢的榜样人物 。
And arguably, the greatest player to ever play the game.
同样,他也是史上最伟大的球员 。
One, he was a class act on the court and off the court.
首先,不管是在场上还是场下,他都是个出类拔萃的人 。
He would make plays that were electric.
他的比赛表现也充满了激情 。
The third reason is because he's my big brother, and I love him.
第三个原因是,他是我的老大哥,我很爱他 。
And I'm extremely honored to have him present me tonight. Because think about this.
能在今晚请到他来为我引荐,我非常荣幸 。想一想吧 。
I'm dreaming tonight. My favorite childhood role model in the Hall of Fame, presents me into the Hall of Fame.
我简直像在做梦 。我儿时最喜爱的名人堂榜样,将我引荐入名人堂 。
Well, it doesn't get any better than that.
哇,这种感觉实在太美妙了 。
As I said earlier, guys, some of you may have heard it:
各位,就像我以前说的,你们中有些人可能已经听过了:
I am dreaming. I don't wanna be awakened.
我就像在做梦一样,我不愿醒过来 。
I'd like to give tribute to my classmates, 2004, Hall of Famers.
我要向我的同届入选者们致敬,2004届的名人堂成员 。
It's an awesome class and I am honored to be a part of it. Congratulations.
这是很棒的一届,我很荣幸能成为其中的一员 。祝贺各位 。
I'd also like to give homage to the Hall, and the great players and contributors who came before me.
我也要向这个殿堂、在我之前的伟大运动员和贡献者们表示敬意 。
As this great game invented by Dr. James Naismith has opened up my world and taken me to places far and wide.
由詹姆斯·奈史密斯博士发明的这项运动,开阔了我的世界,让我去到了世界各地 。
Through basketball, I have been able to meet people from all over the world,
通过篮球,我可以认识来自世界各地的人,
to compete against the greatest players in the world of basketball. And for that, I'm grateful.
和世界上最伟大的篮球运动员比赛 。为此,我深表感激 。
To have success in any endeavor, you've got to have a good support system.
要想取得任何的成功,你都必须要有一个良好的支撑体系 。
And I was lucky to have great coaches, such as Guy Lewis at the University of Houston,
我很幸运能遇到许多伟大的教练,比如说休斯顿大学的盖伊·刘易斯教练,
who by the way, deserves a spot in the Hall of Fame.
顺便说一句,他应该在名人堂中占据一席之地的 。
Coaches like Jack Ramsay, my first NBA coach, who concentrated on the finer points of the game.
还有我的第一位NBA教练,杰克·拉姆齐,他会关注比赛的细节 。
Rick Adelman, Rudy Tomjanovich, who were excellent player-coaches.
还有里克·阿德尔曼、鲁迪·汤姆贾诺维奇,他们都是非常出色的教练员 。
I was lucky to have a great assemblage of teammates around me, to make me look decent on a nightly basis.
我也很幸运身边能拥有一大群出色的队友,让我在每晚的比赛中都看起来还不错 。