(单词翻译:单击)
Do you know what the difference is, sir, between Adolf Hitler and Al Capone?
先生,你知道阿道夫·希特勒和阿尔·卡彭有什么不同吗?
Hitler's dead. Capone lives like a king in Florida.
希特勒死了。而卡彭在佛罗里达过着国王般的生活。
He has full blown dementia.
他患有严重的痴呆症。
I have reason to believe it could all be an elaborate act.
我有理由相信这一切都是精心策划的。
What's this about?
究竟是怎么回事?
We have information that your client may have tucked away a very large sum of money.
我们有消息说你的客户可能私藏了一大笔钱。
You can drop the act now.
你现在可以不用演戏了。
You got goons walking around.
到处都是打手。
Guys like you just don't misplace ten million dollars.
像你这样的人,是不会把千万美元乱丢的。
Maybe I can get him to talk.
也许我能让他开口。
He's going on a rampage.
他要开始肆虐了。
We made a promise that some day we could make it big!
我们曾承诺过,总有一天我们会成就一番大事业的!
The only thing that really matters is how a man treats his family.
唯一重要的,是一个男人如何对待他的家人。