(单词翻译:单击)
Oh, God. Hey, pass me.
哦,我的天啊。嘿,把那个递给我。
Sorry, just you in that chair.
抱歉,只是你不配坐在那把椅子上。
I think I would have made a damn fine president.
我想我会成为一个很好的总统的。
You would have brought a real dignity to the office.
你给这间办公室带来了真正的威严。
You're welcome, America.
别客气,美国人。
Welcome to Zombieland. Life is about more than just survival.
欢迎来到僵尸之地。生活不仅仅是为了生存。
We were a family. Dysfunctional, sure, but what family isn't.
我们是一家人。当然是不正常的一家人,但哪个家庭不是呢。
Merry Christmas. What would you like, little girl?
圣诞快乐。你想要什么,小姑娘?
I'd really like for you to stop calling me "little girl".
我真的希望你不要再叫我“小女孩”了。
Do you know what I would like?
你知道我想要什么吗?
I don't give a shit what you'd like.
我才不管你想要什么。
It felt so good to be on the move again.
再次启程的感觉真好。
Oh, my God. I'm so sorry. I'm Columbus.
哦,我的天啊。抱歉。我叫哥伦布。
Madison.
我叫麦迪森。
This is Tallahassee.
这位是塔拉哈西。
Hey, Paul Blart. Is this your dad?
嗨,商场保安。这是你爸爸吗?
Oh! Whoopsie. I forgot the seatbelt rule.
哦!哎呦。我忘了关于安全带的规则。
Oh, so she knows the rules?
哦,所以她知道规则?
I told her just a few of them.
我只告诉了她其中的一些。
Seventy-three. Are there more?
73条。还有其他的吗?
You're cute. I like it.
你真可爱。我喜欢。
My sister is coming. She picked up a boy. He's from Berkeley.
我妹妹要来了。她开车去接了一个从伯克利来的男孩。
Berkeley?
伯克利?
You don't have weed, do you?
你没有大麻吧?
Do I look like the type of person that would have weed?
我是那种看起来会吸大麻的人吗?
I'm sorry. Boom! Yeah!
抱歉。嘭!耶!
I have nothing against hippies. I just want to beat the shit out of them.
我对嬉皮士没有什么不满。我只是想把他们打得屁滚尿流。
We're going to go get her. We ride at dawn.
我们要去接她。我们在黎明时分出发。
Start talking.
给我说话。
You first. My name's Tallahassee.
你先来。我叫塔拉哈西。
No! That's my ride!
不!那可是我的座驾!
Oh, my apologies, Little Elvis.
抱歉啊,小猫王。
Is it me, or does he kind of remind you of...
只有我有这种感觉吗,或者他有没有让你想起...
I don't like you, at all.
我一点儿也不喜欢你。
I think you double parked, or more, perpendicular parked. I hope we don't get a ticket.
你们并排停车了呦,准确来说,是垂直停车。我希望我们不会收到罚单。
What is going on here? What?
这是什么情况?怎么了?
Hello, everyone.
大家好啊。
Am I hallucinating?
我是不是产生幻觉了?