(单词翻译:单击)
You're not gonna run?
你不会逃跑吧?
Put up a fight?
或者抵抗一下?
I'm really sorry, man.
伙计,真的很抱歉。
Time keeps marching on.
时间一去不复返。
Ain't nothing we can do about it.
而我们却无能为力。
About everything.
关于一切。
19 years. Scores have to be settled.
19年了。是时候算清旧账了。
The world's changed since your day, old man.
老家伙,时代早就改变了。
Where do you think you're going, Pops?
老头,你这是想去哪儿啊?
That's a 226 clone.
那是P226的克隆版。
Want to suck on it?
想要舔一口吗?
You kids like them because you think they look cool.
你们这些孩子喜欢它们,是因为你们觉得看起来很酷。
Truth is, it's one of the most unreliable firearms in the world.
而事实上,它是世界上最不可靠的武器之一。
What else do you want?
你还要什么?
And a 9-millimeter. Something Italian.
一支9毫米口径的枪。最好意大利款的。
Is it really worth it?
这真的值得吗?
People are gonna die either way.
不管怎样,人们都会死的。
And what if you get killed first?
那要是你先被杀掉了呢?
At least I get to take a few of them down with me.
至少我要拉着一些人陪葬。