(单词翻译:单击)
There is an elevator. In the elevator, you press the button to the floor with no name.
这里有一部电梯。在电梯里按下没有楼层标识的按钮。
Behind those doors is a life you always dreamt of.
在那些门后,就是你一直梦想的生活。
The plane is here.
飞机来了。
This weekend, you will be our guests.
这个周末,你们将是我们的贵宾。
Here, anything and everything is possible.
在这里,一切皆有可能。
No service. It's not everything is possible.
没有信号。看起来也并非一切皆有可能。
Good evening. I'm Mr. Roarke, let me officially welcome you to Fantasy Island.
晚上好。我是洛克,请允许我正式欢迎各位来到梦幻岛。
Fantasy Island!
梦幻岛!
We're all curious how this all works.
我们都很好奇具体的原理。
What if your fantasy involves a person from your life?
如果你的幻想涉及到你生活中的某个人呢?
Holograms. Like Tupac.
全息影像。就像图派克那次的一样。
What if it's somebody who died? Tupac.
如果是那些已经死了的人呢?图派克。
So, what's your fantasy?
所以你的幻想是什么?
Revenge on a childhood bully.
报复我儿时的一个霸凌者。
Your life is about to change. I hope you're ready.
你的一生即将改变。我希望你准备好了。
That is a really good hologram.
这个全息影像也太棒了吧。
There is only one fantasy per guest. And you must see your fantasy through.
每位贵宾只能有一个幻想。而且你必须完成你的幻想。
It brought her back to life.
这让她复活了。
No matter what.
无论出现什么情况。
Oh, my God. That's really her.
哦,我的天啊。真的是她。
Roarke, this is not what I meant!
洛克,这不是我原本的意思!
What the hell is this place?
这到底是个什么鬼地方?
People die here. No!
人们死在这里。不!
The island is twisting what we asked for.
这个小岛正在扭曲我们所要求的。
We weren't brought here to have our own fantasy.
我们被带到这里,不是要满足我们的幻想。
We were brought here to be a part of something else.
我们被带到这里,是要成为其他事情的一部分。
I'm your friend!
我是你的朋友!
I've always wanted to hear you say that.
我一直都想听你这么说。