电视迷你剧集《星星之火》预告片
日期:2020-05-12 15:36

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Elena, someone burned down your house with you inside.
埃琳娜,有人故意趁你在家的时候放火烧了房子。
Do you know anyone that would do this?
你觉得会是谁干的?
One day you wake up, and your life is settled,
某一天你大梦初醒,发现一切都已尘埃落定,
and you know who you are, or at least you think you do.
你知道你自己是谁,或者至少你是这么认为的。
This is Mia, everyone. She's new to Shaker.
各位,这位是米娅。她刚搬来西克尔。
Hi, Mia.
你好,米娅。
Do you even know anything about this woman?
你了解这个女人吗?
I saw her sleeping in her car.
我看见她在车里睡觉。
You rented to a homeless person?
你把房子租给了无家可归的人?

电视迷你剧集《星星之火》预告片

You know what felt good? Helping.
你知道什么事让人感到愉悦吗?帮助他人。
I've been meaning to hire someone for my house.
我正打算给家里雇个人。
Just to do a little light cleaning. Some laundry.
就做一些简单的打扫。洗洗衣服。
You mean, to be your maid?
你的意思是,做你的女仆?
I mean, more like a housekeeper.
更像是女管家。
Did I do the right thing, running from the truth?
逃避真相,这样做对吗?
A good mother makes good choices.
好妈妈会做出正确的选择。
You didn't make good choices. You had good choices.
你没有做出对的选择。你本来就有对的选择。
Have you really looked at yourself?
你真的看过你自己吗?
The parts of us that we're afraid to look at.
我们自己不敢直视的那部分。

分享到