喜剧动画电影《威洛比家的孩子们》预告片
日期:2020-10-16 15:41

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Through the glass. Over the hedge. Follow the rainbow to... Quiet!
穿过玻璃。越过篱笆。跟着彩虹去...安静!
Where my dreams begin... Shush your shusher!
我梦开始的地方...给我闭嘴!
I will be free.
我要自由。
I can't knit!
我结不起来!
All the Willoughby children ever wanted was to have a normal family.
威洛比的孩子们想要的只是一个正常的家庭。
But their loving parents had no love left over for them.
但是他们慈爱的父母没有给他们留下爱。
Hi, Mommy.
嗨,妈咪。
They're creepy.
他们长得这么吓人啊。
Barnabys! Would you stop?
巴纳比兄弟!能停下来吗?
Our parents are the worst!
我们的父母是最差劲的!
Just think about how great our family could be if they were gone.
想想看,如果他们不在了,我们的家庭会多棒。
How do you propose we discard of two insidious grownups?
你觉得我们应该如何抛弃掉这两个阴险的成年人?
Easy. No! No, not there. There!
简单。不行!不,不是那边。是那边!
So that's why the Willoughby children...
这就是为什么威洛比的孩子们...
We shall craft a dangerous adventure.
我们要打造一场危险的冒险。
...are sending their parents on a trip to die for.
让他们的父母来一次送命之旅。
Ghastly! Ruthless!
可怕至极!冷酷至极!
What does it say?
上面写的是什么?

喜剧动画电影《威洛比家的孩子们》预告片

"See the world." And you know what else? "No children allowed!" To adventure!
“放眼世界。”你知道还有些什么吗?“不许带孩子!”去冒险吧!
We did it! We... Are... Free!
我们做到了!我们现在自由了!
Hello! Stranger danger!
你们好!不怀好意的陌生人!
I am your nanny! I cook, clean, sing.
我是你们的保姆!我会做饭,清洁,还有唱歌。
What? You sing? Yeah!
什么?你会唱歌?是啊!
Family Services?
家政服务?
We've received reports of children without parents.
我们收到了关于孤儿的报告。
Kids, we have to go.
孩子们,我们必须要走了。
As long as they think you don't have a family, they'll keep chasing you.
只要他们认为你们没有家庭,他们就会一直追着你们。
We have to stay together.
我们必须待在一起。
We're gonna find a new family. Yeah! Nice.
我们要找到一个新的家庭。好耶!真好。
My duty is to look after you guys.
我的职责就是照顾你们。
All I wanted was a great family.
我想要的只是一个好的家庭。
You have a great family. They need you, and you need them.
你有一个很棒的家庭。他们需要你,你也需要他们。
It's a candy factory.
那是糖果工厂。
Well, life's a bitter treat without someone sweet to share it with.
没有甜蜜的人与你分享,人生就会苦不堪言。
What are you feeding her?
你喂她了什么?
After them! Nanny, the gate!
追上去!保姆,小心门!

分享到