(单词翻译:单击)
We gotta lose this guy.
我们得要甩掉这个家伙。
Who is he?
他是谁啊?
Doesn't matter. He'll kill both of us.
这不重要。他打算杀掉我们俩。
Promise me something. Yeah. Don't follow me.
答应我一件事。你说。别跟着我。
If I just had some cash, I'd get some treatment.
如果我有钱的话,我就会得到医治。
Maybe see my son be born. Think you can help me somehow?
也许能看到我儿子的出生。你能帮帮我吗?
I do. But I can't do it alone.
我可以。但我一个人做不到。
I make possible man's innate desire to be challenged.
我使人们受到挑战的渴望变为可能。
In a highly intense sport, hunting.
在一项高度紧张的运动中,也就是追逐。
You'd want them to hunt me? Like paintball?
你想让他们追逐我?就像彩弹游戏一样?
Like tag or something?
还是像尾随那样,或者其他类似的?
The sport in its purest form. A hunt to kill.
这项运动的形式最纯粹。就是一场猎杀。
It's a twenty-four hour game.
这是一场24小时的竞赛。
Deposits increase, every hour you survive, for a grand total of... 24.5 million dollars.
存款会增加,你每存活一个小时,总共是...2450万美元。
Just you on your own. Trust no one. Stay paranoid.
只有你自己。不要相信任何人。保持时刻怀疑的状态。
When does it start?
什么时候开始呢?
It just did.
从刚才就开始了。