(单词翻译:单击)
$20,000. It's what I'm gonna pay you to kill my wife.
这是两万美元。我支付给你,去杀掉我的妻子。
I've been watching you. This is destiny.
我一直在观察你。这都是命中注定。
Residents are advised to stay indoors.
建议居民留在室内。
We got a hurricane.
飓风要来了。
You best get comfy.
你最好找个舒适的地方。
All signs clearly point to you being the murderer. And tell me what happened.
所有的迹象都表明你是凶手。告诉我发生了什么。
I didn't do anything.
我什么也没做。
Is it true that your wife don't treat you right?
你妻子待你不好是真的吗?
She drive me insane.
她快把我逼疯了。
I know you got this in you.
我知道你有这个本事。
Without the sweet touch of love, we ain't got nothing.
没有了如胶似漆的爱,我们之间就什么都没有了。
She got a dark side... Darker than hell.
她有黑暗的一面...比地狱还要黑暗。
You gonna have to trust me.
你得相信我。
See what you did? You expect me to believe you didn't commit murder?
看看你做了什么?你想让我相信你没有杀人吗?
Have a look in our basement.
来看看我们的地下室吧。
What's he talking about?
他是什么意思?
He's a monster. You know that.
他就是个怪物。你知道的。
You're gonna love it! No!
你会爱上这个的!不要!