亚瑟柯登深情对唱
日期:2020-09-29 16:57

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
k&URgCb~g8#NI)|#@.b0RR8g-BCTG4|

How are you, usher, so good to see you, how are you doing?
你好吗 亚瑟 看到你真好 你好吗
Doing great, loving the new setup. Thank you very much. We're getting used to it.
很好 喜欢你们的新场子 非常感谢 我们渐渐习惯了它
It's still strange doing the whole zoom thing.
视频联系感觉还是很奇怪
As long as i get to stay home. I am easy. I get you.
只要我还能待在家里 我是舒适的 我懂你
Now look there is so much to talk about, we have to congratulate you on your new single bad habits that came out today.
有很多要谈的事情 你今天发布了新单曲 坏习惯 我们得恭喜你
It's a brilliant song. The reception to it is fantanstic. What i love about this song.
这首歌很棒 人们对它的反应是非常热烈的 我很爱这首歌
My bad, james, i forgot to put in on silent.
抱歉 詹姆斯 我忘了关静音
No worries, i have done it myself during the show, you know.
没事 我录节目时也这样过
Actually, i have to take this, would you mind?
实际上 我得接这个电话 你介意吗
Sure, yeah, absolutely, go ahead, go. I start the conversation, but we feel so far apart.
当然可以 接吧 我开始了谈话 但是我们感觉好遥远
He can't be here in person, no, not even in my car, got his music to promote,
他不能来到现场 车里也不行 他要发行新曲
But now we're all working remote. My usher, I can't believe we're stuck on zoom
但是我们都远程工作 亚瑟 我不相信我们困在了zoom视频软件上
Hey, sorry about that, but i'm back. Okay, um, were you just singing?
抱歉 我回来了 你刚才在唱歌吗
Sorry, was i-- was i-- no, no. I thought i just heard music or something.
抱歉 我有吗 没有 我感觉我刚才听到了歌声
No, not-- no, i've just been, sitting here, you know, doing my thang.
不是 没有 我刚才就是坐在这里 你知道 做我的事情
Weird. The all right, where were we, let's crack on-- we talk about the single.
奇怪 好吧 我们到哪里了 我们来聊聊你的单曲吧
It is absolutely brilliant. It's a music video, along with-- hey, james, sorry to stop
非常的棒 歌曲MV是这样的 詹姆斯 抱歉打断你
I can see your lips moving but your audio is going in and out.
我能看到你的嘴唇在动 但是你的声音是时有时无的
Really, something-- what is going on, guys. Something is wrong with-- james, it is your microphone.
真的 这是怎么回事 出了问题 你的麦克风
We need to adjust it. So sorry, if you can-- we are having some technical issues.
我们得调整它 抱歉 你能不能 我们有一些技术问题
My microphone-- great, give me one second. I don't know if you can hear me but i will be here
我的麦克风 给我一点时间 我不知道你能不能听到 但是我会来到这里的
Do you remember, james? I was the one who gave you all those riffs
还记得吗 詹姆斯 我是 你的那些即兴吟唱是和我一块唱的
cause i remember, james you were the one who said,
因为我记得 你说过这些话
“swing your hips like this” Even before quarantine, had people trapped in these screens
像这样摆动你的臀部 甚至在隔离之前 让人们陷在屏幕里
Wish i was there, to plug my vegas residency.
希望我在这里 填补我在维加斯的停留

OT**^TP+qqQBEW.nWb

亚瑟柯登深情对唱.png

t@EJX=3wB7tlU4

Should be all fixed now. We're good? Wait, were you just singing then?
应该没问题了 好了吧 你刚才在唱歌吗
Huh-uh. Okay, right, all right, so let's just go back to the top.
好吧 我们就回到一开始吧
So we were talking about the single. Hey james, can i get something off my chest real quickly.
我们在聊这个单曲 詹姆斯 我能一吐为快吗
Okay, are you saying you have confessions? No.
你要忏悔什么事情吗 不是
No, confessions part 2? No, no, no. Sorry, go on. Go ahead, what is up.
不是第二次忏悔 不是 接着说吧 是什么事
Don't get me wrong, right. I always love doing the show. Zoom or not
不要误解我 好吧 我很喜欢录这个节目 用或者不用zoom
It is just weird, man. I am kind of finding it hard to-- .
感觉很奇怪 伙计 我感觉我们很难
I know, i'm so glad you said that. I feel, it is a nightmare.
我知道 我很开心你能说出来 我感觉 这就是个噩梦
I feel exactly the same way. I do. Really, cuz i actually have some other stuff i want to say.
我感觉是一样的 真的 我还有其他话要说
I'm sorry for my computer's bad wifi on zoom
抱歉 我电脑的网络很差
And i bought another brand new ring light to brighten my eyes, on zoom
我带了新的灯光来亮眼 在zoom上
This is sadly the new normal, in late night every show is, just okay
很悲哀 这就是新常态 上个深夜秀 挺好的
I know we haven't seen each other in a while, you know, it's not the same, on zoom.
我知道我们有段时间没见面了 你知道 视频聊天可不一样
Don't you wish we could be together just one time with your friend?
你不希望我们能见上一面吗
No zoom, maybe if we both get tested, we could try?
不用zoom视频 我们都做检测 可以吗
No zoom, if i could see your face again, i just might cry
不用zoom视频 如果我能再见到你 我可能就哭了
And even though being on a zoom call is just fine, i wish you were in this room
虽然 用zoom视频也挺好 我希望你就在这里
Usher, is it? Is it really you?
亚瑟 是你吗 真的是你吗
Ladies and gentlemen, our first guest back in the studio! Usher, everyone! come on back, everybody!
雷迪斯和乡亲们 我们回到演播室的首个嘉宾 亚瑟 回来了 大家伙

nnKX4ib^!9RVWae7H(@c!9DxK;a._9(UlP#Y4tWe_;2
分享到