(单词翻译:单击)
Let's get right into it.
让我们直接进入正题
President trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner is once again in the news.
特朗普的女婿 贾里德·库什纳再一次出现在了新闻里
According to a recent article Kushner saw Donald trump becoming president as a great way to "dig himself out of debt". Completely true.
根据最近的一篇报道 库什纳将唐纳德·特朗当选美国总统视为一个“让自己摆脱债务”的好办法 真的
When Donald trump heard this he was like, hey that was my plan.
唐纳德 特朗普看到这个消息时会想说 嘿 这是我的计划好吧
I mean that's a great way to get yourself out of debt.
我的意思是 这是一个让自己摆脱债务的好方法
And it hitch your wagon to a guy who's gone bankrupt six times.
这会把你拴在一个已经破产六次的家伙身上
Apparently Kushner went deeply into debt after he purchased the large new york city office tower located at
很明显库什纳在买了超大的纽约办公楼之后 负债累累
and i'm not making this up, six-six-six fifth avenue.
我没有开玩笑 办公楼就位于 666第五大道
When it when he heard about this the devil was like oh come on don't lump me in with those guys.
魔鬼听到这个后 就想说 别啊 别把我和那些家伙扯在一起
Look, i'm bad but come on.
听着 我是坏 但是也不至于这样啊
Moving on according to a new study, one in five young people say that they have regretted a social media post they made when they were high.
据一项新研究 五分之一的年轻人表示 他们后悔自己在嗨了时候在社交媒体上发布的帖子
Meanwhile the other four regretted post made when they were drunk sad lonely and horny.
同时 另外四个后悔帖子是在喝醉 难过 寂寞 浴火中烧的时候发的
To be fair it would be much easier to avoid Instagram when you're high
公平地说 如果每个人不再老是发他们的美味食物的照片的话
if everybody just stopped posting pictures of their delicious food all the time.
人在嗨的时候 就不会那么容易上ins了
Honestly with all the political hot takes and all the fighting on twitter,
推特上一堆政治热点和争论
it's actually pretty refreshing every now and then to see a tweet that just says wolves, man, wow.
事实上 时不时看到一条只说狼 人 哇的推文 确实让人耳目一新
And this story caught our eye, a man in china was recently admitted to the hospital
这篇报道吸引了我们 中国的一名男子最近进了医院
after he sung ten high pitched songs in a row at karaoke and collapsed his lung yeah.
他在卡拉ok唱了十首高音歌曲 然后肺就废了
Not as easy as i make it look, is it?
不像我说的那么简单 是吗
The man ended up in a hospital from trying to hit too many high notes.
这名男子长了太多高音歌曲 然后就进了医院

Afterwards doctors said to him to get plenty of rest, taking a lot of fluids and maybe avoid Mariah Whitney and Sam smith.
然后 医生跟他说 多休息 多喝水 就别唱牛姐 惠姨 和骚姆的歌了
The saddest part about this is the guy did 10 songs in a row.
这个故事最悲伤的部分是这家伙连着唱了十首歌
So you just know at that point he collapsed it was just a room full of people going on this guy again. What.
你就会知道 当那个男的倒下的时候 满屋子的人都在想 又是他的歌 我去
Here's some Australian news for you, oh yeah, just Australian news or as they call it in Australia news.
现在播报一则澳洲新闻 是的 就是澳洲新闻 或者按照澳洲的说法 新 闻
A man accused of stealing a car showed up for his court date.
一个被指控偷车的人出现在法庭上
I promise i'm not making this up. He showed up to court in another stolen car.
我发誓这不是我编的 他是开的另一辆偷的车去的法庭
When you love what you do you never work a day in your life.
如果你爱做你做的事情 你一天也不想上班
The judge came down pretty hard he sentence the man two cameo roles in the next two fast and furious sequels.
法官的判决很严厉 他判给了这名男子两个参演下两部速度与激情的配角角色
But the guy really didn't learn his lesson as the police were taking him from the courthouse
但是这个家伙还是没有得到教训 警察带他出法院的时候
he was like you guys cool if i drive? Get off these circle, i can't.
他说 我开车没问题吧 把手铐开开 这样我不能开车
Are you all right? you all right, wow that really hit you hard.
你还好吗 还好吗 哪个严重戳中你的笑点啦
Is the act-out or the joke? The what, the commitment yeah, I tell you why there was commitment.
是我的表演还是笑话 什么 送监狱这一段 我告诉你为什么有着一段
The joke wasn't quite as funny as we thought it was. So in an attempt to save it. I intend to wear handcuffs.
笑话没有我们想象的那么好笑 所以为了救场 我决定带上手铐
Finally some news from my homeland.
最后 一则来自我的家乡的新闻
A new hotel just opened in London that is exclusively for houseplants.
伦敦新开了一家专门招待室内植物的旅馆
You know so you can you can go on vacation and not have to get someone to take care of your plants.
你知道 这样你就可以去度假 不用找人来照顾你的植物
It's a hotel for plant, it's a greenhouse, let's be honest, it's good.
它是植物旅馆 是温室 老实说 它很不错
Isn't the point of plants that you don't have to really worry about them.
你不必真的担心它们 这难道不是植物的意义所在
You just drop water, here and there, if they die, no big deal, doesn't matter.
你就随便浇点水 死了也没什么大不了的 没关系
If you're going to be this concerned about your plants. Just have a kid.
如果你这么关心你的植物 只要生个孩子就好
Although like in any hotel a lot of guests are ordering the adults only pay-per-view.
尽管像在任何一家酒店一样 很多客人都只点成人的 按次付费
Take a look at what they're playing.
看下他们放的什么
