战争喜剧《第二十二条军规》预告片
日期:2019-04-15 17:31

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Some of you will not be coming back.
你们中,可能会有人牺牲。
It's no other way of telling you that.
我只能这么说了
These basic statistics tell us that.
是这些基本数据告诉我们的。
If in your final moments you see death. Hello.
在最后时刻,你们会亲眼看到死亡。你好啊。
Think not of death. Think of the living.
不要去想死亡了,还是想想活着的人吧。
And know this: your sacrifice will not be in vain.
要明白一点,你们不会白白牺牲的。
It doesn't make a difference who wins the war to someone who's dead.
如果有人死掉了,那这场战争谁赢了又有什么影响?
You're saying he had his balls blown off? Approximately, sir. I want to see.
你是说他的蛋蛋被炸掉了?应该是的,长官。我想去看看。

战争喜剧《第二十二条军规》预告片

Holy Moses!
我的天啊!
Don't kill the goats!
不要杀害那些羊!
You still think you're gonna get out of here?
你还认为自己能离开这里?
You're out of here! What?
你给我走!什么?
What is this nonsense?
这都是什么破玩意儿?
Insanity is contagious.
疯狂是会传染的。
Hip-hip-hooray! Hip-hip-hooray. Hip, hip!
嘿嘿嘿哈!嘿嘿嘿哈!嘿嘿!
Okay. Okay, then. Great. Yeah sir! hip-hip-hooray!
好吧。好吧。太好了。是的,长官!嘿嘿嘿哈!
That's Some Catch, That Catch 22.
第二十二条军规,真是个诡局。

分享到