(单词翻译:单击)
Next stop, Philadelphia.
下一站,费城 。
I really wanna thank the 76ers organization, Harold Katz, those guys,
我真的要感谢76人队,以及哈罗德·卡茨,
my first pro coach, Billy Cunningham, he's already in the Hall of Fame.
还有我的第一位职业教练,比利·坎宁安,他已经进入名人堂了 。
But I wanna give a special thank to some players I play with.
但我想特别感谢几位和我一起打过球的球员 。
I always tell people the most influential person in my career is Moses.
我总是告诉人们,在我的职业生涯中,最有影响力的人是摩西·马龙 。
Because he got me in shape and taught me how to work hard.
因为他让我保持了体型,教会了我如何努力打球 。
I asked him early in my rookie year, "Why am I not getting to play?"
在我的菜鸟赛季初期,我问他:“为什么我打上球的机会不多呢?”
After I got over the fat and lazy thing, he got, you know, I saw it took me a little bit to get over that.
在我摆脱了肥胖和懒惰之后,我觉得我确实是花了一点点时间才克服的这个问题 。
He got me in shape, and I always give him great credit for that.
是他让我保持的体型,我一直都非常信任他 。
And I wanna thank Doc also.
另外我还要感谢J博士 。
I really wanted three guys up here tonight, but Dominique stole Doc from me.
今晚我真想让三个人站上来,但多米尼克偷走了我的J博士 。
But Doc, these guys, taught me how to be a man.
但是J博士,还有这些人,教会了我怎样成为一个男人 。
Doc, Moses, Clemon Johnson, Andrew Toney, Maurice Cheeks, Clint Richardson, and Bobby Jones, and Billy Cunningham,
J博士、摩西·马龙、克莱蒙·约翰逊、安德鲁·托尼、莫里斯·吉克斯、克林特·理查森、鲍比·琼斯,还有比利·坎宁安,
they taught me how to be a man.
是他们教会了我怎样成为一个男人 。
I owe those guys a great deal of gratitude.
我非常非常感激他们 。
One of the problems I've always... when you come into the NBA today, the oldest guy on your team now is like 25.
有一个问题要直面,那就是当你在今天进入NBA的时候,你球队里最老的球员大概是25岁 。
So he don't know anything at 25, I appreciate all these guys were over 30.
25岁的年纪他根本什么都不知道,所以我很庆幸我说的这些家伙那时都超过30岁了 。
They treated me fantastic. They taught me how to work hard, get in shape.
他们待我很好 。他们会教我如何努力工作,保持体形 。
They told me financial advice, how to save my money.
他们会给我理财建议,告诉我如何存钱 。
I tell all these young kids, "The money you make, save it, put it in the bank.
因此,我会告诉所有的孩子,“你挣的钱要存起来,存到银行里 。
But that money has to last you the rest of your lifetime. Don't waste it."
这些钱必须要支持完你的余生 。不要挥霍 。”
And I thank you guys for helping me become a man.
谢谢你们帮助我成长为一个真正的男人 。
Also in Philly, my two favorite teammates, Mike Gminski, he's here tonight.
同样是在费城,我遇到了我最爱的两个队友,其中一个是麦克·戈明斯基,他今晚就在这里 。
I wanna thank him for just being just a great friend.
我想感谢他,因为他真的是一个很好的朋友 。
Rick Mahorn is not here. He's in the WNBA Finals.
还有里克·马洪,他不在这里 。他的球队打进了WNBA的决赛 。
So I just wanted to acknowledge those two guys.
我就是想感谢一下这两个人 。
I know I'm going to miss some people, but I just, I'm trying if I see you, I'll tell you "thank you" later.
我知道我会漏掉一些人,但如果我看到你,我会晚些时候跟你说声“谢谢”的 。
Also in Philadelphia, I met a great woman. This woman, she's the insane.
还是在费城,我遇到了一位超棒的女士 。这位女士,简直就是个疯子 。
That you can put up with me all these years, I, I know y'all made nothing. I'm not easy to get along with.
这么多年来你能一直容忍我,我知道你们都做不到 。我可不是一个容易相处的家伙 。
But I just wanna give a special thanks to my wife, who has been there for the last 20 years.
我想特别感谢我的妻子,她在我身边陪伴了20年 。
She's the nicest person I've ever met in my life.
她是我这辈子见过的最好的人 。
And it was a lot of stuff she had to deal with when I got arrested six or seven times.
当我被逮捕六、七次时,她不得不处理很多事情 。
I was always acquitted. You know, you know, when I got arrested, it was always in big letters.
可我总是被宣判无罪 。你们知道的,当我被捕时,总是用大写字母来报道 。
When I got acquitted, it was always in... look.
可当我被宣判无罪时,报道的字就这么大了 。
And that's how it works in Philadelphia.
在费城就是这个样子 。
And she, she has been there. And she's, she's just a fantastic person. I just wanna thank her for support.
她一直就陪伴着我 。她是个很棒的人 。我想对她的支持表示感谢 。
And she gave me my greatest gift, and that's my daughter.
而且她还送给了我最棒的礼物,那就是我的女儿 。
And I wanna thank my daughter personally for not dating,
我要感谢我的女儿没有约会,
because I probably wouldn't been here tonight because I would have been in jail for killing somebody.
因为那样我今晚可能就不会在这里了,我可能会因杀了人而去坐牢 。