(单词翻译:单击)
To David Stern and Russ Granik, thank you.
感谢大卫·斯特恩和拉斯·格拉尼克 。
You allowed me for...12, 13 years to be a little boy to play the game I love,
你们让一个十二三岁的小男孩,从小可以打喜欢的比赛,
to try to go out and be the best player that I could be, to try to win games, and to... also turn the fans on.
让我尽我所能成为最好的球员,让我努力赢下比赛,也让球迷们为之兴奋起来 。
And hopefully that they had just as good as time as I had. I mean basketball is ultimate.
希望他们和我一样,都拥有那一段美好的时光 。篮球是人间至美 。
And I thank Coach Brown said, "You know, this game is great, but we should all play it the way it's supposed to be played.
我还要感谢布朗教练,他曾经说过:“篮球这项运动很棒,但是我们都应该按照它应有的方式来打 。
And we should also, for the young people, just think about learning how to play the game,
我们也应该让年轻人只考虑学习如何打篮球,
not the other thing but learn how to play.
而不考虑其它的,只去学习如何打篮球 。
We have to get back to the fundamentals of basketball."
我们必须要回到篮球的本身上来 。”
With that, Larry again, we're gonna meet up again.
所以,拉里,我们要再来比过一下 。
You know I was waiting to... you know your back was a little better.
你知道我一直在等着...你的背能好起来 。
'Cause you would have had an excuse when I took you out into the garage or the park.
因为我要带你去车库或公园的时候,你总是有借口 。
But now I look at you, you're tanned, you're ready to go.
但现在我看了看你,你都晒黑了,已经整装待发了 。
So now let's get it on. Now we can play checkers.
那就让我们开始吧 。我们可以玩儿跳棋了 。
We can play... we'd better probably play Pig, 'cause Horse is little too long for both of us.
我们可以... 我们最好是一起玩儿Pig(一种掷骰子游戏),因为Horse(另一种掷骰子游戏)对咱俩来说时间都太长了 。
And we have to have it where you know, I have to go first because if you go first, I know it's over for me.
我们必须要规定好,必须是我先开始,因为如果你先开始,我知道我就没戏了 。
Thank you for this great award. I tell you...
感谢各位授予我这个奖项 。我想告诉你们...
May God bless you all.
愿上帝保佑你们所有人 。