(单词翻译:单击)
Wow, first of all, thank you, two guys. I get to you all on a second.
哇,首先,谢谢二位 。我晚些时候会说到你们二位 。
First of all, I wanna thank Joe and coach, two coaches, David, Dominique, congratulations, you guys.
首先,我要感谢乔,还有两位教练,还有大卫、多米尼克,恭喜各位 。
We are together for life. I respect all you guys.
我们这辈子都捆在一起了 。我尊重你们所有人 。
It's been a pleasure for the last few months hanging out with you.
过去几个月和你们在一起,真得很开心 。
I was born in Leeds, Alabama. And I want everybody in Leeds to be proud of this accomplishment we did it together.
我出生在阿拉巴马州的利兹 。我希望利兹的每一个人,都能为我们共同取得的成就感到骄傲 。
It started out with my mother, my grandmother, and my two brothers, John and Darryl.
一切要从我的母亲,我的祖母,还有我的两个兄弟--约翰和达里尔开始 。
They're here tonight somewhere. And my dad, he's in here somewhere.
他们今晚就在这里 。还有我的爸爸,他也在某个地方注视着我 。
Really thank you all for all your love and support.
非常感谢你们大家伙的爱和支持 。
It's been an incredible journey.
这是一段不可思议的旅程 。
We don't need bologna and government cheese anymore, but it's been a great journey.
我们不再需要博洛尼亚大红肠和政府奶酪了,但这是一段伟大的旅程 。
Now we get some filet mignon, and some, we can have plenty of creme brulee, we can have all we want.
现在我们可以吃到菲力牛排,也可以吃很多的焦糖布丁,吃我们想吃的任何东西 。
No more mayonnaise sandwiches and things like that. We made it.
不会再吃蛋黄酱三明治之类的东西了 。我们做到了 。
I want to thank Frank Mickens, that's my grandfather, Simon Barkley, and Adolphus Edwards,
我要感谢我的祖父弗兰克·米肯斯,西蒙·巴克利,阿道弗斯·爱德华兹,
three great grandfathers who was fantastic for me.
对我来说,他们三位是非常棒的祖父 。
My first coach, Coach Wallace Honeycutt, he kept a lot of us kids out of trouble.
还有我的启蒙教练,华莱士·亨尼卡,他让我们这些孩子免于麻烦 。
Every weekend he would have activities just so we would not be able to get in trouble.
每个周末他都会安排一些活动,这样我们就不会有麻烦了 。
I appreciate him, I do. That was important.
我真的很感激他 。他的所作所为真得很重要 。
Leeds High School. I think all the guys who played with me in high school, my first coach in high school, Coach Copeland.
利兹高中时期 。我记得所有在高中时期和我一起打球的人,我高中的第一位教练,科普兰教练 。
There's two teammates I want to recognize. One of us here tonight. His name is John Edwards.
有两位队友我要提一下 。其中一位今晚就在场,他的名字叫约翰·爱德华兹 。
He's been on this incredible journey with me.
他和我一起经历了这段不可思议的旅程 。
Another guys, probably my best friend I've ever had in my life, his name is Pelt Mark.
另外一位,是我人生中最好的朋友,他叫做佩尔特·马克 。
He's not here tonight. But I think those two guys for being on this journey with me.
他今晚不在场 。但我想,是他们两人,一起陪我经历了这段旅程 。
Next stop, Auburn. My college coach is here tonight, Sonny Smith. I wanna thank him.
下一站,奥本大学 。我的大学教练,索尼·史密斯,今晚在场 。我要谢谢他 。
Auburn is a wonderful place. I've traveled all over the world and people yell to me "where you go" all the time.
奥本大学是个很棒的地方 。我去过世界各地,人们总是对我喊,“你去哪里?”
As coach always said, "I love college, I just hate school."
就像教练经常说的:“我喜欢大学,但是我讨厌学校 。”
You know, I was at Auburn for three years, and I checked my transcripts recently, and I'm a legit freshman.
我在奥本大学待了三年,最近我查了一下我的成绩单,发现我是个合格的大一学生 。
You know, my grandmother always rides me because I promised that I left school early, I would go back and get my degree.
我的祖母总是逼迫我,因为我承诺过,要是我很早就离开校园,那之后我还会回去拿到我的学位的 。
Obviously, 20 some years later, that's not going to happen.
都过去20多年了,所以明显是不可能的了 。
But I just wanna thank the Auburn family. It's a great school.
我还是要感谢奥本大学这个大家庭 。这是一所伟大的学校 。
The people were fantastic. Coach Smith, thanks for coming.
那里的人棒极了 。史密斯教练,感谢你能来 。