喜剧奇幻电影《欢乐的精灵》预告片
日期:2020-07-28 16:47

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

It seems to be the troubling, Charles.
查尔斯,看起来是有什么麻烦啊。
I've been commissioned to adapt my novel for the screen.
我受到委托,要把我的小说改编成电影。
But the words have dried up.
但是词语已经枯竭了。
I need to divine intervention.
我需要神明的介入。
Bonsoir. Tonight I will use my precious mystical gift.
晚上好。今晚,我将用到我珍贵的神秘礼物。
I got it!
我想到了!
I'd like you to conduct a seance in my home.
我想让你在我家里主持一个降神会。
This Thursday, the moon is full and we must harness it's power. Perfect.
这周四吧,是个满月,我们必须利用它的力量。完美。
But Madame Arcati is a fraud. You said to yourself.
但阿卡蒂夫人是个骗子。你自己说过的。
It'll be superb inspiration for my new screenplay.
这将是我创作新剧本的绝佳灵感。
Is anybody there?
有人在吗?
Oh, is that you, ma'am?
夫人,是你吗?
My spirit guide, she was Tutankhamun's wet nurse.
我的灵魂向导,她是图坦卡门的乳母。
I do hope she's still lactating.
我真希望她还在哺乳期。

喜剧奇幻电影《欢乐的精灵》预告片

Is anyone on the other side did you think of?
你能想到已经死去的人吗?
Elvira, his dead ex-wife.
埃尔维拉,他已故的前妻。
I'd like to go into a trance.
我要进入出神状态。
Elvira? Hello. You're dead.
埃尔维拉?你好啊。你死了。
The ghost of my first wife is here with us in the room.
我第一任妻子的鬼魂现在就在我们的房间里。
Surely, you can see her. She's standing right next to you.
你肯定能看到她。她就站在你旁边。
Are you drunk?
你是喝醉了吗?
Who's she? My wife. I'm your wife. Not anymore.
她是谁?我的妻子。我才是你的妻子。不再是了。
Can he, by any chance, touch her?
他或许触碰到她了?
I sincerely hope not.
我可不希望这样。
It's not a coincidence that you haven't published a word since my demise.
我死后你一个字都没发表,这可不是巧合。
There's the first act in my screenplay. Elvira help me.
这是我的剧本的第一幕。埃尔韦拉帮了我。
She's dangerous, Charles.
她很危险,查尔斯。
You're the one I love.
你才是我爱的那一个。
I haven't the foggiest idea how to send her back.
我不知道怎样才能把她送回去。
You're in trouble now.
你现在惹上麻烦了。
To true love. True love... never dies.
敬真爱。真爱...永存。
Something must have gone hideously wrong.
一定是什么地方出了严重的问题。
It is not for the first time.
这已经不是第一次了。
Wow. Something took place.
哇。有情况发生了。
I can feel it in my base chakra. Probably trapped wind.
我能感觉到它就在我的海底轮。可能肠内气体积压。

分享到