剧情惊悚电影《官方机密》预告片
日期:2019-07-15 18:16

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

What we know, is that Saddam has this material.
我们所知道的是,萨达姆拥有这些材料。
You don't know that. I mean, he just keeps repeating the lie.
你对此并不知情。我是说他一直在撒谎。
Just because you're the Prime Minister, it doesn't mean you get to make up your own facts.
就因为你是首相,但是这不意味着你在编造事实。
Someone in this building has betrayed their government and their country.
这栋楼里的某个人,背叛了政府和国家。
If you are found to have withheld information, you will be charged with a breach of the Official Secret Act.
如果你被发现隐瞒信息,你将被指控违反官方机密法。
Katharine Gun, who do you think might have leaked because of your email?
凯瑟琳·甘,你认为是谁因为你的邮件而泄的密?
I've got something you need to see.
我有些东西你要看一下。
Who brought you this?
谁给你的这个?
A friend.
一个朋友。
Be careful.
要当心。
If this is real, you can go to jail just for having it in your possession.
如果这是真的,你就会因为拥有机密而坐牢。

剧情惊悚电影《官方机密》预告片

You're a spy.
你是个间谍。
You work for the British government.
你为英国政府工作。
No. I work for the British people.
不。我为英国人民工作。
I do not gather intelligence so that the government can lie to the British people.
我要是不收集这些情报,政府就会对英国人民撒谎。
Intelligence may be being manipulated to take this country to war.
情报可能会被别人操纵,使这个国家陷入战争。
This paper needs to stop taking Tony Blair at face value!
这则文章不能再相信托尼·布莱尔的表象!
You had nothing to gain and everything to lose.
你什么都得不到,并且会一无所有。
This could result in a prison sentence.
这可能会导致你坐牢。
Do you want to risk it all?
你想冒次险吗?
This war is historically unpopular.
这场战争是史上最不光彩的。
It's everywhere. Every country. Biggest demonstration in human history.
哪里都是。每个国家都是。人类历史上最大的示威活动。
If we do not go public, we would be conceding that no one can ever tell the people when their government is lying.
如果我们不公开,我们就是接受没有人会知道他们的政府在撒谎这一事实。
What you did, it was extraordinary.
你所做的一切都是伟大的。
The war is illegal. The public is entitled to know why!
这场战争是非法的。公众有权知道原因!
My motives was to stop a war and save lives. I have to tell the truth.
我的动机是停止战争,拯救生命。我必须说实话。

分享到
重点单词
  • extraordinaryadj. 非凡的,特别的,特派的
  • illegaladj. 不合法的,非法的 n. 非法移民
  • jailn. 监牢,监狱,拘留所 vt. 监禁,下狱
  • breachn. 裂口,破坏,违背,(浪的)冲击,决裂 vt. 违反
  • gatherv. 聚集,聚拢,集合 n. 集合,聚集
  • entitledadj. 有资格的,已被命名的 动词entitle的过去
  • possessionn. 财产,所有,拥有
  • demonstrationn. 示范,实证,表达,集会
  • unpopularadj. 不流行的,不受欢迎的
  • intelligencen. 理解力,智力 n. 情报,情报工作,情报机关