校园青春美剧《寻找阿拉斯加》预告片
日期:2019-12-15 14:56

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

I am fascinated by last words.
我对遗言很着迷。
My favorite last words ever, 'I go to seek a Great Perhaps.'
我最喜欢的一句遗言是:“我要追寻伟大的可能性。”
You must be the new roommate.
你肯定就是那个新室友。
Welcome to Culver Creek, Miles.
欢迎来到Culver Creek,迈尔斯。
I call him Pudge.
我叫他“帕吉”。
Ah, The Colonel and his irony.
啊,“上校”和他特有的讽刺。
Who is that? Alaska Young. Alaska?
那是谁?阿拉斯加·杨。阿拉斯加?
My reputation precedes me.
我是名过其实了。
What's up, scrub? You grow this summer, bud?
怎么了,小矮子?你这个夏天长个了?
You'll have to excuse them, Pudge. They had everything in life handed to them.
你得原谅他们,帕吉。他们的人生实在是太悲惨了。
Looks like we're going to war.
看起来我们要开战了。
There has been an outbreak of pranks on campus. I hope you two are staying out of trouble.
校园里发生了一连串恶作剧。我希望你们俩别惹麻烦。
Ooh, hot damn. I didn't think you could look any more handsome.
哦,我的天啊。我觉得你不能更帅了。
Simon Bolivar. You know what his last words are? 'How will I ever get out of this labyrinth?'
西蒙·玻利瓦尔。你知道他的遗言是什么吗?“我怎么就走不出这个迷宫?”
What do they mean?
是什么意思是?
That's the mystery, isn't it? And which is he trying to escape, the world or the end of it?
这就是个谜,不是吗?他想要逃离的是这个世界,还是世界的尽头?
I'm interested in those things, too.
我对这些东西也感兴趣。
You ever going to ask her out? Hi, Lara.
你打算约她出去吗?嗨,劳拉。
How could I say no?
我怎么会拒绝呢?

校园青春美剧《寻找阿拉斯加》预告片

What'd Alaska say about dressing for a first date?
阿拉斯加会怎么评价第一次约会的着装呢?
You do realize you're going on a date with Lara and not Alaska, right?
你知道你是要和劳拉约会,而不是阿拉斯加,对吧?
Maybe the girl I was supposed to be with was right in front of me.
也许那个要和我在一起的女孩,就在我面前。
Trust me, Pudge. Hang on to your innocence as long as you can.
相信我,帕吉。尽你所能保持你的纯真。
How will I ever get out of this labyrinth?
我怎么才能走出这个迷宫呢?
What if Bolivar wasn't talking about life or death, but that part in between? What if it's suffering?
如果玻利瓦尔说的不是生与死,而是介于生与死之间的那部分呢?如果很痛苦呢?
Are you suffering?
你痛苦吗?
Did you hear about the students who were kicked out?
你听说那些学生被开除的事了吗?
Going home isn't an option.
回家不是个法子。
Alaska is going to get what she deserves.
阿拉斯加要得到她应得的。
We're the same.
我们是一样的。
We are not the same, because I would never do what you did.
我们不一样,因为我永远不会做你做过的事。
We are lost in a maze. So how do you get through it?
我们在迷宫中迷路了。那么你如何度过难关呢?
She made us accomplices, Pudge.
帕吉,她让我们成为了共犯。
We have to live with that for the rest of our lives.
在我们的余生中,我们都要与之共存。
How are you going to defend her?
你打算怎么保护她?
This ends tonight. Eternal sadness.
今晚一切都将结束。永恒的悲伤。
You guys don't trust me?
你们都不相信我?
Something terrible has happened.
发生了件糟糕的事情。
It's not fair. We don't have a choice. It's the human condition.
这不公平。我们别无选择。这是人类的处境。
Even when your heart breaks, you have to find a way to keep living.
即使你心碎了,你也要想办法活下去。

分享到
重点单词
  • ironyn. 反讽,讽剌,讽剌之事
  • escapev. 逃跑,逃脱,避开 n. 逃跑,逃脱,(逃避)方法、
  • innocencen. 无罪,无知,天真无邪
  • mysteryn. 神秘,秘密,奥秘,神秘的人或事物
  • budn. 芽,花蕾 vi. 发芽,萌芽 vt. 使发芽
  • reputationn. 声誉,好名声
  • creekn. 小湾,小溪 Creek n. 克里克族,克里克人,
  • optionn. 选择权,可选物,优先购买权 v. 给予选择
  • defendv. 防护,辩护,防守
  • labyrinthn. 迷宫,难解的事件