(单词翻译:单击)
I miss my audience. I miss my live audience.
我想我的观众们 想念现场的观众们了
It's not the same without them.
没有他们感觉完全不一样
They would laugh at my jokes and clap anytime I entered the room.
我讲了笑话 他们会捧腹大笑 任何时候只要我一走进来 他们就会掌声如潮
They'd clap when I'd leave the room.
连我离开的时候他们也要鼓掌
But in a nice way, not like, thank goodness that lady is gone way.
不过是喜欢的那种 不是说谢天谢地她终于走了
Anyway, I wanted to let my audiences know that I'm thinking about them.
总之呢 我想让我的观众们知道我想着他们呢
I can't wait to be back in the studio with them.
我真的迫不及待想回演播室见到他们
The love in that room is like nothing else.
那个屋子里的爱任何东西都比不了
Anybody who has been to one of the tapings knows.
任何去当过观众的人都知道
tWitch, it just felt so good in that room, didn't it?
推奇 在演播室里感觉真的超棒 不是吗
Absolutely. And there are some faces that you never ever forget.
绝对的 有一些面孔你永远都不会忘记
I will remember you.
我会记得你
Will you remember me?
你会记得我吗?
Don't let your life pass you by.
别让时光擦肩而过
Weep not for the memories.
别为回忆默默哭泣
So beautiful. We'll be back.
太美好了 马上回来