(单词翻译:单击)
Speaking of creatures out in the wild, Andy-- Wait, what?
说到野外生物 安迪 啥 怎么了?
I saw something that made me think of you.
我看到一些东西 让我想到了你
This is a headline-- One of the World's Best Restaurants to Seat Mannequins at Empty Tables to Make Social Distancing Less Awkward.
有个标题 世界上最好的餐厅之一——让人体模特坐在空桌子前 避免保持社交距离的尴尬
I saw that. So weird. Way less awkward when you're sitting next to a mannequin.
我看到了 好奇怪 跟人体模特坐在一起就不那么尴尬了
But here's why it made me think of you, Andy. Why?
知道我为啥会想到你吗 为什么
Because you're out there by yourself and-- well, the sprinkler system keeps you company sometimes.
因为你一个人在外面啊 有时候自动洒水装置会陪着你
Unexpectedly. Look what I got you. You see her? Bring her over.
出乎意料啊 看我给你准备了什么 看到了吗?把她带过来
These things just show up here. Oh, come on.
这些东西总会凭空出现 哦 不是吧
She got there by herself. Can I lift her? Well, ask her.
她自己跑那儿去的 我能把她举起来吗 问她呀
Oh! OK.
哦 好
Look at that. Andy? Yep? That's Mandy. Hi, Mandy.
看 安迪?嗯 她叫曼迪 嗨 曼迪
Hi, how are you, Andy? OK, so this is my new friend?
嗨 你还好吗安迪?好啊 这就是我的新朋友?
Yeah. She's shy. She's a great listener. I met her through Mop Mary.
对 她很害羞 是个很好的倾听者 我通过拖把玛丽认识她的
So you don't have to stay six feet apart.
你们不需要保持六英尺的安全距离
You could, but I think that it's nice for you to have a little friend.
你也可以 不过我觉得给你找个朋友比较好
Well, thank you, Ellen. Thanks for thinking of me. Yeah.
谢谢你 艾伦 谢谢你还想着我 嗯
And I know you wear a mask when you're near me-- Yes, I do.
而且你靠近我的时候会戴口罩 对 没错
--but apparently there's a new survey that found men are less likely to wear mask because they think it's a sign of weakness, which is the stupidest thing.
不过有项新调查发现男人不太喜欢戴口罩 因为他们觉得这样会显得比较弱 这真是太蠢了
That's ridiculous. There are a lot of strong men that wear masks.
很荒诞 有很多强壮的男人都戴口罩啊
There's Batman, hockey goalies, the pink bear on The Masked Singer.
有蝙蝠侠 曲球棍守门员 蒙面唱将上的粉色小熊
I think masks are cool. I know.
我觉得口罩可酷了 是啊
So I want men to feel comfortable wearing masks, because it's important for everyone's safety.
所以我希望戴口罩的男人们能舒坦自在 因为这对每个人的安全都很重要
So I invented something, and it's out there. It's called a Man Masker.
所以我发明了样东西 在外面 它叫男性面罩
Did you see it? Yes, I do. OK, put it on. Yep!
你看到了吗?看到了 好 戴上吧 嗯
Oh, God! Oh, Mandy! Oh, God. Oh my God!
哦天 哦 曼迪 哦天哪 我的天呀
Oh, no! I'm literally weak. Oh, God.
哦 不是吧 我真的虚弱了 哦天
I got it!
我可以的
OK, let me get the-- hang on, Forget it.
好 让我 等一下 算了吧
OK, here we go. Is it on?
好 来 戴上了吗?
First of all, the thump that I heard against the window that you slammed her.
首先 我听到你把她撞在墙上咚的一声
Her head is on her shoulders! This is mad. And you look crazy.
她头在肩膀上呢 太搞笑了 你看起来好滑稽
Oh, my God. All right, we have to take a break. Oh, God.
哦天 好 我们得休息一下 天啊